ADVERTISEMENT

OT: For those at The Shore- Island Beach State Park

I'm not referencing you going to the beach you twit. If you want to go to the beach have at it. I'm referencing you getting pissy at towns who close their beaches and boardwalks and saying dumb shit like "it's not their beach" or " what are we gonna infect the sand". Jesus Christ what an absolute moron you are.
I couldn't care less if a town closes their beach. Good for them. This entire time every single post I've made is about going to beaches currently open to the public. Try to read a bit closer next time. You will have less reading comprehension issues and sound far more informed. You obviously entirely missed everything I was saying. With so much more free time, you think you'd be more careful reading what is written.

I used to love patrolling Ocean Ave in Belmar in a marked Troop car as the bars shut down !

Drunk drivers was like taking candy from babies, and saved their and others lives.

Calling relative to pick them up after the breathalyzer. 'Yes Colts Neck."
This was before Waze....

I used to love patrolling Ocean Ave in Belmar in a marked Troop car as the bars shut down !

Drunk drivers was like taking candy from babies, and saved their and others lives.

This was before Waze....
You patrolled Ocean Ave and pulled them over in Colts Neck? Lol what

That's what the picker uppers couldn't figure out. /""Where do I have to go to pick him up ?"

Colts Neck patrol area was HUGE. Pretty much anywhere in Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex (below Raritan River).

Breathalyzer at Barracks.

We used to get Federal grants for DWI patrols in high accident areas with alcohol as a reason for the crash/fatalities. The bars along 9/35 were always letting them out at the same time drunk. Breathalyzer set up at South Amboy FAS.

That's what the picker uppers couldn't figure out. /""Where do I have to go to pick him up ?"

Colts Neck patrol area was HUGE. Pretty much anywhere in Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex (below Raritan River).

Breathalyzer at Barracks.

We used to get Federal grants for DWI patrols in high accident areas with alcohol as a reason for the crash/fatalities. The bars along 9/35 were always letting them out at the same time drunk. Breathalyzer set up at South Amboy FAS.
Ahhh I get it, at the barracks haha. I didn't get it at first. Thanks!

This was before Waze....
The short-lived Wall barracks is now an under construction affordable housing complex for seniors.

ADVERTISEMENT