May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/16/ric-flair-hospitalized-medical-emergency/
Ric Flair Hospitalized After 'Very Serious' Medical Emergency

200.gif
giphy.gif
images
images

I don't think it was as sudden as they make it out to seem. Other sources have said it was a scheduled procedure but not mentioning what kind it was.

Family seemed to say it was nothing serious. Hope that’s the case for The Nature Boy.

On another note, RIP Ashley Massaro at age 39. Damn.

Family seemed to say it was nothing serious. Hope that’s the case for The Nature Boy.

On another note, RIP Ashley Massaro at age 39. Damn.
3:25 PM PT -- TMZ Sports just received a statement from Ric's wife, Wendy Barlow, who says she expects the WWE legend to make a "full recovery." "Due to ongoing health complications, Ric was taken to the hospital and is expected to undergo a procedure tomorrow morning, after which he expects to fully recover."

wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Reactions: Knight Shift
I never pictured you as a professional wrestling fan.
You can never make assumptions.
Was a huge WWF fan in high school and college. I was on a flight somewhere in Tennessee in 1989 in a small plane with Ric Flair, Terry Funk and a couple of other wrestlers. Nice guys, but that plane reeked of alcohol. Flair's Woo! routine is awesome--it's a rally cry when things are going badly and to dust yourself off and keep going.

You can never make assumptions.
Was a huge WWF fan in high school and college. I was on a flight somewhere in Tennessee in 1989 in a small plane with Ric Flair, Terry Funk and a couple of other wrestlers. Nice guys, but that plane reeked of alcohol. Flair's Woo! routine is awesome--it's a rally cry when things are going badly and to dust yourself off and keep going.
Huge fan of the Road Warriors, Ivan Putski and Lex Luger as a kid.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT