ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Good Idea or Bad Idea

Upstream

Hall of Famer
Jul 31, 2001
without a paddle
The snow plows created an icy snow pile at the foot of my driveway, and my snowblower isn't working.

I'm thinking of pouring some gasoline on the snow pile, and then setting a match to it to melt it.

Good idea or bad idea?

Reactions: bethlehemfan
LOL, what could go wrong?

PS- If you decide to try that, please videotape it, if it works, and town doesn't give you a ticket for some reason, might want to consider for next big storm.

T
The snow plows created an icy snow pile at the foot of my driveway, and my snowblower isn't working.

I'm thinking of pouring some gasoline on the snow pile, and then setting a match to it to melt it.

Good idea or bad idea?

It's like dealing with children. Try it on at least 4-5 of your neighbors' driveways first. I'm surprised you haven't had a gasoline fire in front of your driveway from Bud up the street.

Probably just wait a few days, set your deep fryer right on top of the mound and drop a frozen turkey in it for thanksgiving.

giphy.gif

besides being idiotic you know its against the law to pour gasoline into the street

Good idea or bad idea?
Here's an idea a.................Shovel......whaaaaaattt?

Reactions: RUSK97
Just pour acid all over everything, that works better than fire. But you need the strong kind that can eat through diamonds.

Good idea or bad idea?

Please tell me that you didn’t graduate from Rutgers??!!!

You do know that gasoline floats on water and that you would just be creating a floating lake of fire in your neighborhood, which I am sure all of your neighbors will really appreciate.

Please tell me that you didn’t graduate from Rutgers??!!!

You do know that gasoline floats on water and that you would just be creating a floating lake of fire in your neighborhood, which I am sure all of your neighbors will really appreciate.

I think this one's flowing upstream over your head.

Hey, why stop at the driveway? I’m sure there’s snow and ice buildup on the roof. Go pour some gasoline up there, then when you’re all done, celebrate your accomplishment by lighting up a stogie.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT