OT: Heavy Rain Thursday (2/3), Ending as Some Freezing Rain, Sleet, Snow Friday?

RU848789

Legend
Jul 27, 2001
54,344
31,071
113
Metuchen, NJ
Me too, just don't like the taste. Beer, yuck. Hard stuff, double yuck. Wine? Okay, perhaps a few sips at a ultra fancy restaurant, but that is few and far between. Maybe once a year or so. At a bar in college and early adulthood, I would buy a beer and just hold onto it all night long without drinking it. Yes, I know, very lame!

Also fun facts about yours truly:

1. I literally never tried coffee in my life. Not joking. Never. I've had coffee flavored desserts like tiramisu, but that's it.
2. I don't drink any caffeinated drinks. Only soda that I have from time to time is Sprite. I probably drink water 90% of the time and the other 10% various fruit juices.
3. Tried a cigarette once in my life. Smoking is disgusting.
4. Never tried weed (see reason #3).
5. Anything harder than weed. Yet right, don't even bother asking. LOL!

😁
Tried coffee once and hated it and haven't had it since; no coffee desserts either. Rarely drink caffeinated drinks (a Coke once in awhile). Never tried a cigarette, not even once (had parents who were chainsmokers and found it equally disgusting). Smoked a ton of weed, though, in HS, but gave it up in college (made me too paranoid). Tried cocaine a few times and didn't like it, leaving only hookers for me, lol...
 

RU848789

Legend
Jul 27, 2001
54,344
31,071
113
Metuchen, NJ
Not worth a thread, IMO, but be on the lookout for possible light icing tomorrow around the morning rush hour with a few hundredths of an inch of freezing rain possible, especially along 95 and towards the coast. Could result in slippery driveways, sidewalks and maybe lightly traveled sidestreets. Temps should be above 32F by late morning. Advisories have not been issues by the NWS, but they discuss the risk in their discussions.

Beyond this, the rest of the week looks great for outdoor activities with highs in the 40s and lots of sunshine and no precip likely through the weekend, including no risks of wintry weather. Looking farther ahead, the next shot at wintry weather is around Valentine's Day, but that's way too far out to worry about now.

https://www.weather.gov/phi/
Worth a thread now - advisories are up for the whole region for a light glaze of ice this morning - not everywhere will get the ice, but enough locations for an advisory.
 

BIGRUBIGDBIGredmachine

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2015
24,859
22,099
113
Me too, just don't like the taste. Beer, yuck. Hard stuff, double yuck. Wine? Okay, perhaps a few sips at a ultra fancy restaurant, but that is few and far between. Maybe once a year or so. At a bar in college and early adulthood, I would buy a beer and just hold onto it all night long without drinking it. Yes, I know, very lame!

Also fun facts about yours truly:

1. I literally never tried coffee in my life. Not joking. Never. I've had coffee flavored desserts like tiramisu, but that's it.
2. I don't drink any caffeinated drinks. Only soda that I have from time to time is Sprite. I probably drink water 90% of the time and the other 10% various fruit juices.
3. Tried a cigarette once in my life. Smoking is disgusting.
4. Never tried weed (see reason #3).
5. Anything harder than weed. Yet right, don't even bother asking. LOL!

😁
 

BIGRUBIGDBIGredmachine

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2015
24,859
22,099
113
Tried coffee once and hated it and haven't had it since; no coffee desserts either. Rarely drink caffeinated drinks (a Coke once in awhile). Never tried a cigarette, not even once (had parents who were chainsmokers and found it equally disgusting). Smoked a ton of weed, though, in HS, but gave it up in college (made me too paranoid). Tried cocaine a few times and didn't like it, leaving only hookers for me, lol...
If only this were a CE post LOL!

tenor.gif