ADVERTISEMENT

OT- How do you tell if a violation is considered a moving violation?

CodyRU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2007
Specifically offense 39:4-67 Obstruction Passage of other Vehicles

If this is a moving violation I am required to report it to my boss being that I drive a company provided car

on a completely related note, Bordentown is running a sting on the connector from Rising Sun Rd to Rt130/NJTP. Follow the lane markers. If getting on NJTP make sure you are in far right lane

Originally posted by CodyRU:

If this is a moving violation I am required to report it to my boss being that I drive a company provided car

on a completely related note, Bordentown is running a sting on the connector from Rising Sun Rd to Rt130/NJTP. Follow the lane markers. If getting on NJTP make sure you are in far right lane
Zero points, max fine of $50, payable by mail (no court appearance required).

I'd say give it a pass. No need to report it.

Originally posted by RU4Real:

actually, it says a court appearance is mandatory, which is the opposite of what the officer told me.

actually, it says a court appearance is mandatory, which is the opposite of what the officer told me.
Call the court clerk to confirm that. The state shows it as "payable", which means no court appearance.

Call the court clerk to confirm that. The state shows it as "payable", which means no court appearance.
thanks. I will call tomorrow. Cause, god forbid a government building be open past 4:00
uzi.r191677.gif

I wish that they would give out tickets for that violation in NY. It is insane with the double parking. If a pizza delivery person comes to your house and your car is parked in front then he will double park next to your car while there is no other car parked on the street. My wife goes to Brooklyn on Tuesdays to babysit my granddaughter and driving down 4th Ave is a nightmare trying to get around the double parked cars and trucks.

ADVERTISEMENT