ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I just want to say I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertG

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
I started the Electric Car thread with the best intentions, but it's gone on for 24 pages now. I did not intend for that to happen.

I started the Electric Car thread with the best intentions, but it's gone on for 24 pages now. I did not intend for that to happen.
That thread contains an outstanding discussion of the pros and cons with some bickering, that is mostly not nasty. Great thread. Any other items you are considering purchasing?

While we're on apologies, think it's time that whacky @Yeah Baby apologies for spreading Covid misinformation all last year around testing. Very dangerous and sad he would stoop that low on a college message board

Reactions: Scarlet Craig
For your penance, three Hail Mary's and a check made out to RW90 should suffice just fine.

Growing up I hated vegetables. Now I’ll eat French fries, mashed potatoes, and occasionally a Caesar salad. Sorry… What was the point of this thread again?
Oh yeah EV’s…. I’m a gas guzzler!

Reactions: Jm0513
How do people feel about electric bicycles, especially electric mountain bikes? Isn't the point of a bicycle, particularly mountain bikes, to peddle and get exercise? For commuting, electric road bicycles make sense.

Reactions: red sail
How do people feel about electric bicycles, especially electric mountain bikes? Isn't the point of a bicycle, particularly mountain bikes, to peddle and get exercise? For commuting, electric road bicycles make sense.
I own an electric bike....for practical reasons, not exercise. I own a different bike for exercise.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT