ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I'm Sick of 2020 & Think EVERYONE Should Celebrate Rosh Hashanah!

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Instead of 2020....which has been an nightmare of biblical proportions, I'm hoping that the B1G has voted to play football (and that it is well regulated / safe)...and that we WIN a few! #burry2020itsucks!

Sick of Covid, sick of fires, hazardous air , defunding this, #that, national anthems for a segment of our population, take a knee a thigh a wing😱... continuing non stop daily protests with sprinkles of riots and looting, divisiveness rather than unity, cops shooting blacks, lunatics shooting at cops... STOP!

Here's hoping we get a cure for Covid, a cure for our political woes and we start talking to one another again as if the other person mattered!
#theotherpersonmatters2

Pre New Years Eve (EREV) celebrations and good health / luck to everyone!

5780 here we come!!!

MO

Instead of 2020....which has been an nightmare of biblical proportions, I'm hoping that the B1G has voted to play football (and that it is well regulated / safe)...and that we WIN a few! #burry2020itsucks!

Sick of Covid, sick of fires, hazardous air , defunding this, #that, national anthems for a segment of our population, take a knee a thigh a wing😱... continuing non stop daily protests with sprinkles of riots and looting, divisiveness rather than unity, cops shooting blacks, lunatics shooting at cops... STOP!

Here's hoping we get a cure for Covid, a cure for our political woes and we start talking to one another again as if the other person mattered!
#theotherpersonmatters2

5780 here we come!!!

MO

You're a crazy guy Mo but anything that puts 2020 in the rear view mirror has my support.

I'm in.

I miss days off for Rosh Hashanah and the other one. Usually nice weather and a much needed break ...like, a week after school started.

Reactions: Greg2020 and JRZEER
Mo,the haze from the West Coast has reached NJ.A good Jewish boy,Lee Goldberg,just alerted the public to its arrival.

3 weeks ago,a PA was giving me an Alzheimer's test.She asked me what year it was.I told her it depended on your religion,saying that for us it's 2020,but for the Jewish people it was going to be 5780.

I passed the test.

Reactions: RutgersMO

#theotherpersonmatters2

5780 here we come!!!

MO
You know Mo I’m not Irish and I celebrate St Patty’s day so is do my research and celebrate as you requested! Mozeltov?

I thought it has been well documented in these parts that I’m a Cub fan. In any case, thank you for turning on the board to the Jamal reaction videos!

@RUPete

I kid...excpt for the arrogant, entitled, snobby Red Sox fans~

the Cubs 2016 were apocalyptic.

As for Jamal, you're welcome. I've come to really respect his honest love of music and his ability to express it through body movements, little quirks (shrugging his shoulders) or just plain joy or tears. I've listened to about 4-5 other reactors and some are ok ...buy none have the spirit or essence that Jamal presents.

Here's one on SVR...Voodoo Chile: enjoy!

This will begin the Rosh Hashanah services if I were Rabbi of this virtual congregation!

MO

Reactions: RUPete
@RUPete

I kid...excpt for the arrogant, entitled, snobby Red Sox fans~

the Cubs 2016 were apocalyptic.

As for Jamal, you're welcome. I've come to really respect his honest love of music and his ability to express it through body movements, little quirks (shrugging his shoulders) or just plain joy or tears. I've listened to about 4-5 other reactors and some are ok ...buy none have the spirit or essence that Jamal presents.

Here's one on SVR...Voodoo Chile: enjoy!

This will begin the Rosh Hashanah services if I were Rabbi of this virtual congregation!

MO
What a choice! And I agree, that’s the appeal. He totally gets and expresses the mojo of these incredible songs!

What a choice! And I agree, that’s the appeal. He totally gets and expresses the mojo of these incredible songs!
I miss days off for Rosh Hashanah and the other one. Usually nice weather and a much needed break ...like, a week after school started.

I used to take the day off for Ash Wednesday. ~

Suggest everyone take off all religious holidays...to cover your bets!

MO

Reactions: fsg2
What are you more likely to see in Utah ?
Bigfoot or a Jewish family?
Both- Jewish Bigfoot
jewish-bigfoot-t-shirt-funny-hanukkah-tee-3.jpg.cf.jpg

Mo,the haze from the West Coast has reached NJ.A good Jewish boy,Lee Goldberg,just alerted the public to its arrival.

3 weeks ago,a PA was giving me an Alzheimer's test.She asked me what year it was.I told her it depended on your religion,saying that for us it's 2020,but for the Jewish people it was going to be 5780.

I passed the test.

Glad you "Aced" the test! Sorta like: Person, Woman, Man, Camera...Movie : NUTZ it's TV! 💩

You do realize if she as a "Proud Girl, Boogalo or Neo "X" you'd could be in some ware house on Prozac? JK

L Shanah Tova!

MO

One of the Best Holidays in History for The Jewish People.

Trump getting it done in the Middle East !

It is currently 5780. Beginning this Friday evening, it will be 5781. Let's hope that we'll not be in it for the Covid! (pun intended)

ADVERTISEMENT