ADVERTISEMENT

OT--INside look at new Rutgers dorms

Might be somebody named Robert, Robin or another R name who lives there? It's and R but not a Block R.

These look nicer than my Brooklyn apartment. These kids are going to get hit hard with reality once they leave college.

I love the block R man hole cover! I've got 2 man hole covers on my Septic tank. I'd love to replace those with these block R circles!

I see Drew Robinson left Cuse and is now with IMG. Interesting.

I see Drew Robinson left Cuse and is now with IMG. Interesting.
titanic-sinking-underwater.jpg

Reactions: ScarletDave
Back in the day, I could only imagine the bar/counter height table in the kitchen area not making it to the end of move-in day without being christened by multiple games of quarters or beer pong. Nice modern-looking touch with the caster wheels and foot brakes as that table will undoubtedly find itself moved around to every corner of the apartment over the course of a semester.

I'm not saying it's gonna be you, but somehow, someway, those things are going to be "collected."

Hahaha. Back in my undergrad days at RU, my buddies and I were able to"acquire" beer taps, neon bud light sign, and some other "collectible" items from other schools we would road trip to. Good times.

Is it actually "blue" or does the picture just make it appear that way?

Its blue. The apartment looks great but the stager failed with the total lack of Scarlet anywhere. A throw on the bed. A pillow on the sofa. Something scarlet!,

I'm not saying it's gonna be you, but somehow, someway, those things are going to be "collected."
Dude have you ever lifted a manhole cover up in your life. You can't even lift them up, you use a pry bar and slide them over. Sorry, but a bunch of frat boys are not picking one of those up and strolling leisurely into the night.

Back in the day, I could only imagine the bar/counter height table in the kitchen area not making it to the end of move-in day without being christened by multiple games of quarters or beer pong. Nice modern-looking touch with the caster wheels and foot brakes as that table will undoubtedly find itself moved around to every corner of the apartment over the course of a semester.

That was what jumped out at me as well....that these apartments come with a beer pong table. Maybe that makes good sense...the alternative being that kids take an interior door off the hinges.

That was what jumped out at me as well....that these apartments come with a beer pong table. Maybe that makes good sense...the alternative being that kids take an interior door off the hinges.

Before concerts in AC with my buddies on here I used to go to the Golden Nugget. I think (they at least planned) took out/moved simulcasting and replaced with Beer Pong Tables. Brings the young crowd in.

ADVERTISEMENT