ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is Albany Knight Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering the same about Knight Shift, as he hasn't posted since 12/26; the profile says the member limits viewing their profile. I also tried IM-ing him a few days ago but no reply...
Very odd indeed. Hope he just got busy with a good life.

Reactions: Jm0513
Was wondering the same about Knight Shift, as he hasn't posted since 12/26; the profile says the member limits viewing their profile. I also tried IM-ing him a few days ago but no reply...
@Knightshift is probably on his yacht or at his 2nd home in Sedona. I heard scalping tickets is a lucrative 2nd business for him.😃

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing creepy about this thread at all.

200.gif

I'm guessing some have taken a break as some sort of New Year's resolution.

Derleider Last seen Mar 31, 2020

BBMMTM Last seen Aug 11, 2017

NYCBanker Last seen
Dec 1, 2020
Would be curious to know what posters first started posting on
3/31/20
8/11/17

just saying- I am sure those two are somewhere on here posting

Are these still rules?

No attacking other posters. If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters?

Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.

Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.

In short, making a poster a target.

You mean like saying you've schtupped someone's wife of girlfriend?

What happened to RU4Real?
He basically quit the board months ago, but is still busy hammering Trump on Facebook...
He'll probabaly be back. I remember he stomped off for awhile a few years ago after he badly embarrassed himself criticizing the MOAB drop against underground terrorist hideouts in Afghanistan.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
He'll probabaly be back. I remember he stomped off for awhile a few years ago after he badly embarrassed himself criticizing the MOAB drop against underground terrorist hideouts in Afghanistan.

Seems like a pattern with him.

He called people a lot of bad names for suggesting that GS would one day return as RU Head Coach, guaranteeing it would never happen. 😂

Not a bright guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT