ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Its back !!! ShopRite London Broil says what Inflation $1.99 a pound

Make sure to fill up the tank for when you're using the car to tenderize that delicious LoBro!

Reactions: rurichdog
Grass fed flank steaks were $6.99 at Shop Rite last week. Made a Black Diamond Marinade and let them marinate overnight. Delicious.

Use a few fresh cloves of garlic and a couple teaspons of fresh ginger instead of the powdered stuff.

Reactions: BossNJ and koleszar
Grass fed flank steaks were $6.99 at Shop Rite last week. Made a Black Diamond Marinade and let them marinate overnight. Delicious.

Use a few fresh cloves of garlic and a couple teaspons of fresh ginger instead of the powdered stuff.
It's a great piece of meat if you know how to prepare and slice it. Was at a party once and the Chef was a friend of the family I was amazed how tender it was so I asked what type of meat? He said, "flank steak" I said, "you have to be sh*ttng me, isn't that a crap(tough) cut of meat?" He said, "it's all in knowing what you're doing". He then proceeded to give me the run down on everything from prep to cutting. I now use it for large gatherings.

Reactions: bac2therac
It's a great piece of meat if you know how to prepare and slice it. Was at a party once and the Chef was a friend of the family I was amazed how tender it was so I asked what type of meat? He said, "flank steak" I said, "you have to be sh*ttng me, isn't that a crap(tough) cut of meat?" He said, "it's all in knowing what you're doing". He then proceeded to give me the run down on everything from prep to cutting. I now use it for large gatherings.
Flank is my go to for tailgates. Expensive as hell but with homemade chimichurri sauce its always the best thing at our large tailgates. Its got such a deep steak flavor to it I'd eat it more often if I could.

Ding, ding, ding!

Many here just don't know how to cook specific cuts.

Try the marinade I linked. We had it on our menu at a sports bar/night club I worked at and it sold like crazy.

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT