ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It's "Guido vs Hillbilly" WEEK!!! YES!!!

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Forget about the rankings, or the bullshit seeds, it's the week we've been waiting for since Oct 29th 2011 (that's 6 years and 20 days come game day)!!! The #22 (bullshit) Scarlet Knights take on the #7 (meh) Mountaineers in Morgantown this Friday night in the 2nd round of NCAA Women's Soccer action!

As Mills Lane would say: LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

http://scarletknights.com/news/2017...no-7-west-virginia-for-ncaa-second-round.aspx

the-lovely-hot-tub.jpg

Last edited:
Cool piece of trivia. While West Virginia women's soccer plays with the rest of it's sports in the XII, their men's soccer team actually competes in the MAC: a 6-team conference with 4 MAC football schools, plus Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville campus.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Lots of views but nobody joining in on the fun?? Com'on fellas!!!

The funnies part of this picture is the guy to the right of Scooter Berry has the last name of "Dykes." As if Berry and Johnny Dingle didn't provide enough laughter for the rest of our lives:

ar119933106421933.png

We certainly had some great times breaking each others balls over the years. Wish we could have done the same on the football field though.
This was a real opportunity for a legendary rivals game.

Cool piece of trivia. While West Virginia women's soccer plays with the rest of it's sports in the XII, their men's soccer team actually competes in the MAC: a 6-team conference with 4 MAC football schools, plus Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville campus.

And it's SIU-Edwardsville's first year in MAC conference men's soccer as it replaced Buffalo. Buffalo dropped it as a NCAA varsity sport. Buffalo reduced from 20 to 16 sports after the past academic year, with baseball, men's swimming/diving, and women's rowing being the other three programs eliminated.

Reactions: ScarletDave
download.jpg
OT: It's "Guido vs Hillbilly" WEEK!!! YES!!!
---------------------------
Suhn, My wife and I do not take kindly to u casting asperations at us becuz we domesticate in the hills. You are not welcome at our house for high tea and crumpets.
Gc_00b0ef_6406336.jpg

Reactions: cicero grimes
download.jpg
Suhn, My wife and I do not take kindly to u casting asperations at us becuz we domesticate in the hills. You are not welcome at our house for high tea and crumpets.
Gc_00b0ef_6406336.jpg
That's not a real picture: she's got too many teeth.

If this West Virginia couple eventually gets divorced, are they still brother & sister??
---------------------------------
Excuse me, I did not marry my sister......have you seen her? No thanks. Besides, my cousin and now wife, main squeeze and ball and chain is way hotter and not fat. She also has almost all of her teeth which is rare in theeze parts.

I know we're desperate for a true rival ( haven't had one since we stopped playing Princeton in 1980) but the Mountaineers were a fun group. Wish we would have beaten them once in a while.

Reactions: JRZEER
Don't miss them or this type of thread at all.

Have a great day.

How they keep the soccer fields manicured in West Virginia
funny_0007.jpg

Tailgatefun in West Virginia includes Horseshoes

draft_lens5623852module43319452photo_1246351027redneck_horseshoes.jpg

You're a mean person. And next time we get a lawn I'm getting that John Deer Chopper.

I know we're desperate for a true rival ( haven't had one since we stopped playing Princeton in 1980) but the Mountaineers were a fun group. Wish we would have beaten them once in a while.
Only thing I don’t miss is the weather. Seems like whenever we played it was miserable conditions.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Only thing I don’t miss is the weather. Seems like whenever we played it was miserable conditions.

IIRC the last 5 home games were either in: torrential downpours, wind and rain, nor'easters, or a combination of all 3 LOL! Unf*ckingreal lol!

Reactions: JRZEER
IIRC the last 5 home games were either in: torrential downpours, wind and rain, nor'easters, or a combination of all 3 LOL! Unf*ckingreal lol!
Tonight will be low 40's, very little wind and the match will finish about 12 hours ahead of a bad rain storm.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS

Whoever plowed our field at halftime when we were manhandling them at RU should be shot. As soon as I saw that I knew we were going to lose.

Hey, what can we do to make Pat White's talent really shine? Oh I know, let's make the conditions for his game better so he can really use his elusiveness.

Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT