ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ITT We Post Movie Quotes That Give Away The Film Without Saying The Title

Not a movie but;

HOLD THE DOOR

We pull upon the risers, we fall upon the grass;

We never land upon our feet we always hit our ass.

Heighty-Teighty Christ Almighty who the hell are we?

Zim-Zam God damn we're Airborne Infantry!'

**** me gently with a chainsaw
ConsiderateHandmadeHornshark-small.gif

Reactions: bac2therac
Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin’ there in your ghost manger, just lookin’ at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin’ ’bout shapes and colors...

Reactions: Rufaninga
I believe in the life eternal as promised to us by our Lord, Jesus Christ. One hint--generally regarded as one of the best horror movies ever.

"That’s a pretty f*cking good milkshake. I don’t know if it’s worth five dollars, but it’s pretty f*cking good."
I have not seen this movie. I kid you not. I was working 100 hours a week when it came out and lost track of it. I have probably seen a scene here or there, but have no recollection of it. The Wellmont needs a movie night.

I have not seen this movie. I kid you not. I was working 100 hours a week when it came out and lost track of it. I have probably seen a scene here or there, but have no recollection of it. The Wellmont needs a movie night.
It's one of my favorite movies. That would be awesome if the Wellmont had movie nights!

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
"You're all dead meat ja suns-a-bitches ! ....I'm gonna cut ya to f###ing ribbons....ya know what that feels like ? you're gonna find out"

You'll never guess the movie. Starred Paul Sorvino and Richard Gere.

Reactions: GIB__RU
[impersonating a European doctor] Tell me the first thing that pops into your brain.

Wally : Pussy!

• You really think those Green Beret Karate tricks are gonna help you against all these boys?

Well, it doesn't look to me like I really have any choice now, does it?
  • That's right, you don't.
  • You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it?
  • Tell me.
  • I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face --
  • -- and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.
  • Really?
  • Really.

Edwina’s insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase.

Charlie don't surf.

Yes it's true.. this man has no dick.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and….. dodge

That rabbit's dynamite!

Rommel... you magnificent bastard, *I read your book*!
(which in my memory is "I read your book you son-of-a-bitch!".. and wrong.. but you could probably guess the movie anyway.. like "play it again, Sam".. not a real quote)

Last edited:
"You're all dead meat ja suns-a-bitches ! ....I'm gonna cut ya to f###ing ribbons....ya know what that feels like ? you're gonna find out"

You'll never guess the movie. Starred Paul Sorvino and Richard Gere.

"He wakes up in the morning with a piss hard-on.....he's a happy man !"

Can you direct us to the Alameda naval base? It’s where they keep the nuclear wessels

ADVERTISEMENT