ADVERTISEMENT

OT: James Dolan has CV

He's the worst owner. sorry he has CV19 but it's brutal as a Knicks & Rangers fan to have him as the owner.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

BTW, I'd love for the MSG to run Game 7 from 1994.

Game 7 in the ECF was very painful
DenseAnotherHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: lighty
Too bad for the Rangers, they were rolling and likely in the playoffs. Panarin and Mika Z are one hell of a 1-2 punch. The rebuild looks to be over. How is your rebuild going?
:)
But the problem is the rags are always rebuilding. They have been rebuilding for that cup parade in your canyon of hero's since 1994. The great one, Lindros and plenty of others before and after them could not deliver the goods why would these two be able to? Keep dreaming about seeing another cup in your life time because that is the only way you will be able to see your rags lift the cup over their heads. Enjoy your Sunday.

But the problem is the rags are always rebuilding. They have been rebuilding for that cup parade in your canyon of hero's since 1994. The great one, Lindros and plenty of others before and after them could not deliver the goods why would these two be able to? Keep dreaming about seeing another cup in your life time because that is the only way you will be able to see your rags lift the cup over their heads. Enjoy your Sunday.
How's that rebuild going with Taylor Hall? Gee, he couldn't wait to get out of Newark.

Reactions: lighty
No. No elite players want to play in Newark. Parise gone, Hall gone, couldn't sign any quality free agents. Should have never dumped Lou.

How long ago was Parise?

Devils were much better this season without Hall

They possibly have 3 first round draft picks this draft.

The rebuild may be shorter than some think with Nico, Hughes, Bratt, Boqvist, Blackwood.

They definitely need defensemen

Reactions: goru1869
How long ago was Parise?

The rebuild may be shorter than some think with Nico, Hughes, Bratt, Boqvist, Blackwood.

Devils have been rebuilding for 7 seasons and counting. Rangers got it done in 3. Just gotta dump HL and let our 2 young goalies play all the games.

How long ago was Parise?

The future for the Devils unlike the rags is looking bright. The Devils will succeed ! The rags ? Well they are the rags and as always will fail.

Devils have been rebuilding for 7 seasons and counting. Rangers got it done in 3. Just gotta dump HL and let our 2 young goalies play all the games.
The Devils where in the playoffs in 2018. Ahh how rag fans forget. And what have the rags done since this tremendous rebuild has been completed. A rebuild is not done until a championship is delivered !I have not seen that parade yet. Have a nice Sunday.

The Devils where in the playoffs in 2018. Ahh how rag fans forget. And what have the rags done since this tremendous rebuild has been completed. A rebuild is not done until a championship is delivered !I have not seen that parade yet. Have a nice Sunday.
Yeah, that 1 playoff win (game, not series) was such a game-changer.

Your hockey = :ThumbsDown

Your politics = :ThumbsUp

Yeah, that 1 playoff win (game, not series) was such a game-changer.

Your hockey = :ThumbsDown

Your politics = :ThumbsUp
Again no rebuild is done until a championship is delivered. And this goes for the rags also! Have a nice Sunday.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
I said it was painful.

Stopped being so that next June :Sly:
Yup. As painful as that moment was, the later cups more than make up for it. Imagine that loss without any cups, yeesh. Coupled with the epic Messier called shot and 3rd period hat trick in game 6. That would have been generational Cubs/Bosox type pain.

Weird - what it is with NYR kick starting epic runs for their rivals. Just like Pep throwing his stick in 94, the image of a dejected and slumping Potvin after a crushing NYR 79 playoff loss made the next 4 years taste that much sweeter.

Say what you want about Dolan, but I have to give him credit here. A friend of mine works at MSG. He and his colleagues are extremely appreciative of Dolan's generosity to his employees.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/james...orEUTKR4j3wkdtq72LjrLXUAMrDHjpkBfUVybDK4t72Us

Love Him (mot sure besides his family) or Hate Him the Garden is paying their employees and set up funds for them

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/james-dolan-sets-up-fund-to-pay-msg-employees-until-may/
Didn't he originally say he wouldn't pay the employees and then changed his mind once he saw that pretty much everyone else is paying theirs?

you obviously have not been following hockey lately lol
Have you been following it lately ? No ? Neither have I. I have not noticed a puck dropped in weeks. Ha Ha. sarcasm. Have A nice Sunday. Oh I did get Claude Lemieux to autograph my Devil Jersey with his name and number on it that I wore to the playoffs and finals in 1995 just 3 weeks ago. Oh the great Devil memories since then. Sorry the rags fail to provide any good memories since '94 for their fans. Again have a nice Sunday.

Have you been following it lately ? No ? Neither have I. I have not noticed a puck dropped in weeks. Ha Ha. sarcasm. Have A nice Sunday. Oh I did get Claude Lemieux to autograph my Devil Jersey with his name and number on it that I wore to the playoffs and finals in 1995 just 3 weeks ago. Oh the great Devil memories since then. Sorry the rags fail to provide any good memories since '94 for their fans. Again have a nice Sunday.

The last game I remember this season was a 6-3 or 6-4 Devils win at MSG

new-jersey-devils-vs-new-york-rangers-game-6-of-the-stanley-cup-eastern-conference-finals-d2c66100094ebc28.jpg

This picture warms my heart a bit, this may have been henrik lundqvist best chance at cup. Rangers had a good team and good defense at the time

new-jersey-devils-vs-new-york-rangers-game-6-of-the-stanley-cup-eastern-conference-finals-d2c66100094ebc28.jpg

This picture warms my heart a bit, this may have been henrik lundqvist best chance at cup. Rangers had a good team and good defense at the time
Our best chance was in 2014, but we suffered the same fate to LA as your guys did.

ADVERTISEMENT