ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jimbo Fisher called Nick Saban a “narcissist”

When do they play each other? Definitely need the state troopers at mid-field for that one.

Why is Saban better? It's a cesspool in the SEC.
I don't think he's better. I just think his views on NIL are spot on. However, he's clearly talking out both sides of his mouth because I'm sure they're paying their players too.

I don't think he's better. I just think his views on NIL are spot on. However, he's clearly talking out both sides of his mouth because I'm sure they're paying their players too.
They paid the first $1 million dollar player. He is pissed as other schools are catching up and beating him at his own game. You can not defend him in this.

No Saban is just salty it’s opened up across the board now.

Exactly.
Nobody can compete with Bama/Saban on the recruiting trail. National Championships, NFL players blah blah blah....

However, money is green all across the country.
NIL is an equalizer because it gives less "prestigious" schools the same exact recruiting opportunity as Bama.

Reactions: BossNJ
How many years you think Saban has now because of this? 2 years?

Honestly I’m not crazy about the NIL stuff but thank god we’re going to start seeing some turnover on this stuff. Good lord.

Exactly.
Nobody can compete with Bama/Saban on the recruiting trail. National Championships, NFL players blah blah blah....

However, money is green all across the country.
NIL is an equalizer because it gives less "prestigious" schools the same exact recruiting opportunity as Bama.
Also keep in mind there are a lot of people/season tix holders/boosters who sat on the sidelines for a lot of schools. Now guys are stepping up saying “how can I help?”

It’s even happening here.

ADVERTISEMENT