ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Korn and Alice in Chains tomorrow in Camden

Parking and entry situation at PNC sucks. Long walk from parking lots if you don't get there early, and for Bob Seger, stood in line for 30 minutes to enter.
I was told we are leaving at 230 and I'm about an hour away. Apparently they're going to tailgate in a storm??!!??:Surprised: I'm not drinking. They also bought a $60 parking pass so we are "closer." I havent been to PNC since I was 17 so I have no idea what "closer" means. My friend was at that delayed concert. She got in at 3am and had work that day. She had seats, but said it was crazy with the thunder and lightning. Anyway, I can't wait, this is going to be awesome!:eek: (as you can tell I'm a bit cranky)

Last edited:
I was told we are leaving at 230 and I'm about an hour away. Apparently they're going to tailgate in a storm??!!??:Surprised: I'm not drinking. They also bought a $60 parking pass so we are "closer." I havent been to PNC since I was 17 so I have no idea what "closer" means. My friend was at that delayed concert. She got in at 3am and had work that day. She had seats, but said it was crazy with the thunder and lightning. Anyway, I can't wait, this is going to be awesome!:eek: (as you can tell I'm a bit cranky)

I'm considering bailing. I was on the lawn for the Bob Seger concert, and it was a disaster (no storm, just overcrowded and not enough parking--people were parked on the lawn on the side of the parkway).

You should be fine if you pre-paid parking. I wish I did that.

The pre-paid parking at PNC gets you pretty close and it's a pretty easy out afterwards. It sucks because you're essentially paying for parking twice since they cook a parking fee into each ticket sold. However, it does make life easier.

Reactions: Jm0513
People are mad as.hell. We are waiting online, but they are delaying us from entering.

Home!
Just as well.
Munky was not playing tonight. He is waiting for a baby with his wife and kids.
We are at a Houlihans. Everyone was hungry. I wonder will they reschedule? Someone commented that PNC has no concerts tomorrow and Korn doesn't either. lol

Reactions: Knight Shift
Me...
when-you-get-5bb256.jpg
Rain when I die

Reactions: Jm0513
That would have been a great setlist. I've seen them twice in the last 5 years and they've been fantastic. William Duvall is a great replacement singer but everyone knows that Jerry Cantrell is that band.
Thanks for rubbing it in..lol. Wahhhhhhhhh :cry:

Reactions: Rhuarc
1 more. Have any of you been to Met Philly? Social Distortion and Flogging Molly next Saturday.night. All these concerts. So little time. My cancer patient at home has been my "entertainment" all summer. This may get me to heaven but sometimes hell is more fun.

1 more. Have any of you been to Met Philly? Social Distortion and Flogging Molly next Saturday.night. All these concerts. So little time. My cancer patient at home has been my "entertainment" all summer. This may get me to heaven but sometimes hell is more fun.
I've been to the Met since it's been remodeled. It's a cool place with pretty great acoustics. In a crappy part of town but there's close parking that is pretty safe. Just follow the signs for Met Parking and you'll be good.

Social D and Flogging Molly will be at the Stone Pony Summer Stage August 31. Last 2 times Social D has played Asbury, Springsteen has made a guest appearance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT