ADVERTISEMENT

OT: L.Bell will sit tonight against the Falcons

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
His call. Will have 1 game with the offense before the real games begin. I guess he knows best ?

So is this the clown that sat a whole season?

Now sitting an exhibition game?

What could go wrong!?

Guys of this ilk don’t need preseason. He’ll get enough action from his own workouts, training camp, and controlled workouts.

Bell sat preseasons with Steelers. Jets paid him 25 million guaranteed. Bell is a 3 down RB who never leaves the field. His last season with Steelers he had 406 touches - overuse was a legit concern of his. Get the ball 400x in NFL, and the preseason wont look so important. Barkley isn't playing preseason because Giants dont want him too. RB isn't the kind of position where you need to pile-on preseason reps. RB is the easiest position for a rookie to excel at because its fairly standard and instinctive aside from blitz pick-ups Bell already knows.

Thank god that cancer is no longer on the Steelers.

He carried me to two consecutive fantasy titles in '17 and '18. If I draft him again this year, I am hoping he has the freshest legs possible. Rest up and hit the first week pounding the ball sounds like a good plan to me.

Dude is a loser - a locker room lawyer just like his buddy with the Raiders Antonio Brown who is sitting out the preseason with frost bite on his feet. lol

Cancer on the team like Beckam was on the Giants - just wait Jets fans you wont have a team by the end of the year. I wouldnt have given the guy 5 bucks guaranteed.

Dude is a loser - a locker room lawyer just like his buddy with the Raiders Antonio Brown who is sitting out the preseason with frost bite on his feet. lol

Cancer on the team like Beckam was on the Giants - just wait Jets fans you wont have a team by the end of the year. I wouldnt have given the guy 5 bucks guaranteed.
Are you in the locker room to confirm he's a cancer or you repeating what you heard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT