ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Let’s see where this goes…

Went to bed in my Partridge Family T-shirt and when I woke up someone had to Point me in the Direction of Albuquerque

Slept in my Pink Floyd T-shirt and woke up on the Dark side of the Moon.

Reactions: Jm0513
Went to bed in a bob dylan tee shirt and had no idea where I was when I woke up.

Can’t believe this hasn’t been brought up , but

went to sleep in my Men at Work shirt and woke up in the land down under

Reactions: RC1991
I went to bed Sunday Night wearing my Bangles T Shirt and I woke up to a Manic Monday…….wish it was Sunday……..that’s my funday
I went to bed Sunday Night wearing my Bangles T Shirt and I woke up to a Manic Monday…….wish it was Sunday……..that’s my funday

susanna-hoffs_then.jpg

I went to sleep in my Autograph T shirt and when I woke up I Turned Up the Radio.

I went to sleep in my Bette Midler T Shirt and when I woke up I had Memories of you

Went to sleep in my Pat Benetar T shirt and I woke up in Hell…..it is for Children

Went to sleep on a Saturday night with my U2 T shirt on on woke up on a Sunday Bloody Sunday.

Reactions: Jm0513
You want to sensor people, and socialize the sight. Oh that's not political.
Wrong. Not trying to censor anyone. Did I ask the mods to delete? No. I asked the two posters if they would remove their posts voluntarily before a fun thread devolved into a political mud slinging mess. Want to do it? There's plenty of threads on the CE board for that.
Neither of the two seemed to have a problem with the request.
As for "socialize the sight", excuse my ignorance but I don't even know what that means.

Last edited:
Went to sleep wearing my Clapton t-shirt and woke up... well, you know.

She don't lie.

Went to sleep in my Kinks t shirt and woke up a well respected man on a sunny afternoon
went to sleep in my Kris Kristoferson t shirt and woke up with Bobbi McGhee with Sunday morning coming down
went to sleep with Dylan and woke up with boots of Spanish leather
wore my RU t shirt and woke up here

Just heard this song in a NYC juice bar..

Went to sleep in a George Michael tshirt and woke up kissing a fool…

Went to bed in my Def Leppard T shirt and woke up Two Steps Behind

ADVERTISEMENT