ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Louisville NOA = 4 Level One Infractions for MBB...

What!?! A rock pitino-led team?

I don't believe it!![roll]

If Pitino loses his coaching gig, he would be great on The Walking Dead.
21louisville-web1-master768.jpg
f35b3ae9b5d9b5f3bf96f1f85c8d62ca.jpg

Uh oh, one season NCAA ban and 3 schollies coming their way!

Western Kentucky will probably get the death penalty though.

Reactions: MozRU

First paragraph I agree with. Second? Wish that 25 year old joke would finally go away like other ancient ones such as "I flew in from Detroit and boy are my arms tired!" Just not funny since about 15 years ago.

OMG -- didn't realize they fit in so neatly with the ACC. Pitt is really dropping the ball. They need to start cheating to be considered a true ACC member.

By the way, when will the NCAA announce the UNC sanctions?

UNC meets with NCAA reps in Indy on Oct 28 to discuss UNC's pointed response to the NCAA's ANOA. From there, the case goes to the COI for penalty phase/judgement. Remember UNC was charged with 5 Level One infractions including LOIC, the biggie.

OMG -- didn't realize they fit in so neatly with the ACC. Pitt is really dropping the ball. They need to start cheating to be considered a true ACC member.

By the way, when will the NCAA announce the UNC sanctions?

Right before they announce dissolution of the NCAA.

Reactions: eceres
Reactions: NotInRHouse
We should just cheat. We're a laughing stock anyway and the media already takes potshots at us. So what if we get caught what are we going to lose 63-0 instead of 58-0. Take away our 2 wins in 2016. Who cares. It simply pays to cheat, the NCAA has made it that way.

Reactions: Plum Street

First paragraph I agree with. Second? Wish that 25 year old joke would finally go away like other ancient ones such as "I flew in from Detroit and boy are my arms tired!" Just not funny since about 15 years ago.

It would have been funnier had he said Moorehead State instead of Western Ken,tacky.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT