ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Major Winter Storm for Philly-NJ-NYC Area (12-24" very likely) for late Sun (1/31) into Tues (2/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillsborough Twp 15.0 in 0615 AM 02/02 Trained Spotter

and I can tell you for a fact Hillsborough didnt get 5 inches after that, most of the stuff that fell yesterday melted and we got perhaps 1/4 inch night

This storm might be an all-time record and some people are carrying on because it was a couple inches below select predictions in specific parts of single towns?

Pretty pathetic trolling.

dude you dont even know what you are arguing. The forecast was right for my area. It seems like YOU are the one actually quibbling over the numbers and not me

you and Numbers actually tried to act like you were throwing egg in my face but you didnt

thats the whole point, you try to accuse others of the exact bs that you do, i find that interesting and the evidence is right here..

dude you dont even know what you are arguing. The forecast was right for my area. It seems like YOU are the one actually quibbling over the numbers and not me

you and Numbers actually tried to act like you were throwing egg in my face but you didnt

thats the whole point, you try to accuse others of the exact bs that you do, i find that interesting and the evidence is right here..

You got egg in your face for stalking numbers on another board, making an assumption about his motivation, bringing it over here and getting it epically wrong ...while dude was trying to help an elderly friend.

Embarrassing!!

Oh, also because you gave #s a hard time a week ago for posting too early, too high of predictions, etc ...and this storm might end up the biggest ever! Huge fail, again.

You guys should take the rest of the winter off from trolling. You earned it.

Reactions: zazoo2002
Hillsborough Twp 15.0 in 0615 AM 02/02 Trained Spotter

and I can tell you for a fact Hillsborough didnt get 5 inches after that, most of the stuff that fell yesterday melted and we got perhaps 1/4 inch night

Hillsborough is a big town. You guys always seem to get a bit less down your way than I get in the Neshanic/Sourland area. And they usually get more than me up Zion Rd.

You got egg in your face for stalking numbers on another board, making an assumption about his motivation, bringing it over here and getting it epically wrong ...while dude was trying to help an elderly friend.

Embarrassing!!

Oh, also because you gave #s a hard time a week ago for posting too early, too high of predictions, etc ...and this storm might end up the biggest ever! Huge fail, again.

You guys should take the rest of the winter off from trolling. You earned it.

yeah last week the storm that didnt happen...yeah called it

Just to show how horrible the models are the NAM now brings Sundays storm back

Of course the NAM this far out is out of its range but all the other models including the Euro abandoned this storm so we will have to now pay attention to today's model runs for any shifts

I saw on americanwx there were some guys in the SEPA regional board talking about the stubborn warm air aloft that caused all the frozen mix in SEPA and South Jersey was actually warmer air from the original dying low from Ohio rather than marine layer warm air. Interesting idea.

Just to show how horrible the models are the NAM now brings Sundays storm back

Of course the NAM this far out is out of its range but all the other models including the Euro abandoned this storm so we will have to now pay attention to today's model runs for any shifts
No more snow

NWS:

Good afternoon! The recent storm certainly left its mark on much of the area and this graphic illustrates something meteorologists and hydrologists monitor this time of year going forward into the Spring. This map of “Snow Water Equivalent” is an estimation of the amount of liquid water contained in the snow and ice pack on the ground. It is provided by www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa/

As you can see, there is a swath from southeast Pennsylvania into central New Jersey where the snowpack generally contains 1 to 2 inches of liquid water while parts of northeast Pennsylvania and northern New Jersey have upwards of 2 to 4 inches of water in the snowpack!
The good news is at this point no sudden warm up or major rainstorm looks to be on the horizon that would cause a rapid melt anytime soon.

145896988_4023669654333069_7616800159550393615_n.jpg

If it busts, Numbers has every right to break your balls mercilessly
True, but with the 12Z suite, it's looking like this storm is at least going to be a minor to modest hit (1-2"/2-4") with a significant hit (4-8") being back on the table for most. Was actually writing a pattern and 2/7 event thread and was close to posting it when I saw a thread had been started...

A lot of bad news at Merck of late.
You obviously aren't up on Merck. Yes, the vaccines didn't work out, which was disappointing, but Merck has two promising treatments for COVID and Keytruda, Merck's checkpoint inhibitor cancer treatment, soon to be the industry's biggest blockbuster ever. Big shoes to kill at CEO and head of R&D as Roger Perlmutter is also stepping down. Nice story on Ken - he was a genuinely likable guy and brilliant, too.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/04...rmas-irreplaceable-voice-to-step-down-as-ceo/

You obviously aren't up on Merck. Yes, the vaccines didn't work out, which was disappointing, but Merck has two promising treatments for COVID and Keytruda, Merck's checkpoint inhibitor cancer treatment, soon to be the industry's biggest blockbuster ever. Big shoes to kill at CEO and head of R&D as Roger Perlmutter is also stepping down. Nice story on Ken - he was a genuinely likable guy and brilliant, too.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/04...rmas-irreplaceable-voice-to-step-down-as-ceo/
Love Keytruda! Great job by Organon for discovering it. Great job by SP for developing it. And I guess someone had to sell and profit off it (i.e., Merck).

Nice job on the vaccine. LOL.

Love Keytruda! Great job by Organon for discovering it. Great job by SP for developing it. And I guess someone had to sell and profit off it (i.e., Merck).

Nice job on the vaccine. LOL.
You're such a dick sometimes and of course you're wrong. We've covered this. Both Organon and SP didn't do much with pembro. Merck did all the heavy lifting post-merger, catching up and passing BMS's Opdivo with a brilliant clinical strategy.

And only you would take pleasure in Merck's vaccine failing by laughing at it, when we could all use more COVID vaccines. Like I said, a dick.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davids...ercks-new-cancer-blockbuster/?sh=cbc75f5948d8

You're such a dick sometimes and of course you're wrong. We've covered this. Both Organon and SP didn't do much with pembro. Merck did all the heavy lifting post-merger, catching up and passing BMS's Opdivo with a brilliant clinical strategy.

And only you would take pleasure in Merck's vaccine failing by laughing at it, when we could all use more COVID vaccines. Like I said, a dick.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davids...ercks-new-cancer-blockbuster/?sh=cbc75f5948d8
Sorry, facts are facts. Who discovered it? And who started the trials? You signed a good free agent, but that's all. Keytruda is not home grown talent.

Just admit the truth and move on.

BTW, you still get unhinged very quickly. 😁

I've always considered him more of a twat.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT