ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Marcus Cooper

Bloomfield, Connecticut was his answer, dumb

Foolish on his part considering the success Rutgers has had with NFL players in the last 5 years

Reactions: Rutgers Man 22
Um, maybe it has something to do with this guy is an NFL starter and Kyle Flood didn't even have him starting. Granted we had an insane secondary... but I'm sorry, you get an NFL caliber player on the field at all costs.

Um, maybe it has something to do with this guy is an NFL starter and Kyle Flood didn't even have him starting. Granted we had an insane secondary... but I'm sorry, you get an NFL caliber player on the field at all costs.
Didn't Greg have him as a WR for the first few years?

Reactions: rutgers48
Maybe he should have said that he "reps all the tough Ct. football players at Rutgers University" Kid has no damn loyalty and isn't a damn leader since he didnt stay home and play for UConn in the first place!!!

Insane secondary huh, how many of those guys are four and five stars recruited by Ohio State? LOL!

I don't care that he gives his hometown props because he donates so much back to the football program.

ADVERTISEMENT