ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maximum Security running in Pegasus at Monmouth on Father’s Day

Don’t put any money on Eric Murdock. Never know which way he will turn during the race.

Father's Day is traditionally packed. Add in Medium and perfect weather and the picnic area is going to be absolutely crazy crowded.

Reactions: Peteyd
Go every Father's Day, it's a family tradition, same for Mother's Day.One year I won 4 tickets to the Prudential Center to see Seton Hall vs Xavier and free passes for the buffet under the stands.Still hate the fact Monmouth Park screwed the fans that kept them afloat all the years before sports book became legal. Not allowing coolers of your own beer and food except for way back away from the finish line sucks big time. All of a sudden, underage drinking became uncontrollable. I call bull$hit on that!!!!

Reactions: RU Golfer
Maximum Security stumbled out of the gate and was pressured pretty much the entire race by the eventual winner, King for a Day.

Something isn’t right with Maximum Security and that had to be deduced by the fact he went from running in and winning the biggest race for 3 yr olds, to sitting out the two Triple Crown races and coming back in an overnight stakes at Monmouth.

Sounds like they expect him to come back and that he just needed a race, but 3 yr olds aren’t supposed to go out of form as quick as he has. I think he’s done but we’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT