ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MD Eastern Shore seafood????

miket007

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
New Haven
Fellas celebrating my 19th anniversary on Friday and didn't want to go too far. I live outside of Smyrna DE and don't feel like dealing with Philly or Jersey hell even Baltimore since Jimmy's is our favorite seafood spot with there crab cakes. We really enjoy going to Annapolis and they have good eats out there. If any of you fellas could help me with some suggestions I would be grateful. I know traffic will be a nightmare with the holiday weekend starting but i'll be the designated driver. Really enjoyed The Narrows in Grasonville right before getting on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. TIA!

The boatyard in Annapolis is always a crowd pleaser. I also second St Michaels. Just make sure you start your day right with some Helens before you leave smyrna

Reactions: miket007
Fellas celebrating my 19th anniversary on Friday and didn't want to go too far. I live outside of Smyrna DE and don't feel like dealing with Philly or Jersey hell even Baltimore since Jimmy's is our favorite seafood spot with there crab cakes. We really enjoy going to Annapolis and they have good eats out there. If any of you fellas could help me with some suggestions I would be grateful. I know traffic will be a nightmare with the holiday weekend starting but i'll be the designated driver. Really enjoyed The Narrows in Grasonville right before getting on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. TIA!
I also don't know if your familiar with Chesapeake city but it's probably 20-30 from Smyrna. The canal splits it in half and Prime 225 (fancy) the Chesapeake inn and Bayard house are great options

The Crab Claw - St. Michael's
Fisherman's Inn - Kent Narrows
Don's Seafood - Chincoteague (too far?)

Big fan of Schaeffer's I'm north of the bridge so Schaeffer's is the natural choice for me. Hope you enjoyed it
Thanks for the replies gents. To the wife to Schaefer's Canal House in Chesapeake City on the water. 35 minutes from my home.

ADVERTISEMENT