ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MD vs. MSU

MSU up 57-47 late 3rd.
Looking at B1G standings, an MSU win is good for us. Puts Maryland 2 games backof us and only makes MSU 3-3 in Conference

Reactions: Scarletwoman
This is fantastic news. For the following reasons:
(1) Rutgers is now 2 games ahead in the Big Ten
(2) MSU will be on a high, prime for a let down on a Snowy Sunday on the road
(3) Maryland was my biggest worry as a threat in conference to us and they looked totally vulnerable and maybe our win wasn’t a fluke we really are better

Overall, let MSU be distracted, we should have our best practices of the year this week in a huge huge game on Sunday and take them down across a full 40 minutes !! Go RU!

MSU looked really good tonight and Maryland just looked really off. But what shocked me was that MSU owned the boards in the second half; something like 24-8 on the boards. That was shocking. MSU looked really good. But they were home. Let's show Sparty our home cooking and treat them to a lousy, snowy Sunday in NJ. Go RU!

Got a little bit of love from Rebecca Lobo on ESPN last night when they were showing highlights of this game. She said RU is biggest surprise of B10--what makes team different is their 3-pt shooting.

Got a little bit of love from Rebecca Lobo on ESPN last night when they were showing highlights of this game. She said RU is biggest surprise of B10--what makes team different is their 3-pt shooting.

I'm pulling for the Knights except when they play the Terrapins!

Reactions: LtCol144
ADVERTISEMENT