ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mike Poole ex Rutgers Critical Condition

He was a solid player for us and I think he would have kept getting better before everything unraveled with Rice. Really hate to see this with anyone let alone someone so young.

Horrible to hear. Hoping and praying for a healthy speedy recovery.

Mike always seemed like a nice pleasant low key person.

Connecting the dots, sounds like he was pushed or thrown; boyfriend recrutied a friend, friend ran away after incident, suffered broken nose appearing not connected to fall, etc.

Reactions: keywestRU
Crazy story. Originally I heard the 7th floor. Now that I know it was the 2nd that is comforting and I pray he fully recovers. And survived!?

PAWGS are addicting apparently Mike did not get his fill of them while on the banks.

Wishing well. Pray for a full recovery. Just watched him the other day on the BTN RU day in a replay of the comeback win over Nova.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Wishing well. Pray for a full recovery. Just watched him the other day on the BTN RU day in a replay of the comeback win over Nova.
Mike played really well in that win vs Nova in 2011. I always liked his game. He always worked hard and gave max effor. Get well Mike!

Reactions: Dpgru
Mike has made a complete recovery and is back playing professionally. He's active on social media and gives lots of updates there.

Such a great kid, and will always be a favorite of mine!
👌👍

Why was this thread brought back to life?
On a side note re: your point... what happens is the bottom of the page, when reading a thread, is often "related threads" and sometimes a very old thread pops there and if the title catches your interest you click on it and don't realize just how old and dead it was. You hit reply and BAMM.. what's old is new again.

But it was great to see this late update added.

ADVERTISEMENT