ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mortgage Rates & Home near RU campus hitting market!!!

NewJerseyHawk

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2007
Have just been notified that a house near RU campus (Piscataway side of campus, not New Brunswick) will be back on market very soon. Nice location for a growing family or 1st time buyer that has some appealing aspects of space, etc.

Also, special thanks again for RU fanbase here that has worked with me and my team in past years as well. Refinance rates are still attractive and I really like this Single Family House that will be back on market later today.

Email me at gginn@1stconstitution.com for details or call/text me at 732-742-4367......

Go RU....!!!

Reactions: AD888
Hawk, does Rutgers have a program that helps staff find homes near campus? If we don’t, we should have some type of program to assist those looking to live nearby. By the way, I didn’t know you were the guy with the ad at the top of the page until now.

Reactions: NewJerseyHawk
Hawk, does Rutgers have a program that helps staff find homes near campus? If we don’t, we should have some type of program to assist those looking to live nearby. By the way, I didn’t know you were the guy with the ad at the top of the page until now.

Yeah I am the guy with the ad up top....I don't think there's a specific relocation or program geared by a lot of places.

Doesn’t seem like it would be hard to set up. Just have the local real estate agents submit listings to RU so faculty/staff could view it. Of course, I also didn’t think it would take 40 years to get air conditioning in The RAC.

Doesn’t seem like it would be hard to set up. Just have the local real estate agents submit listings to RU so faculty/staff could view it. Of course, I also didn’t think it would take 40 years to get air conditioning in The RAC.

I think everyone would have to have the same chance at whatever homes are available. The key comes down to taking advantage of where rates have been the last few years, it's still a great time to revisit where your rates may be......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT