ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Motclair/Bloomfield area for a business lunch

yesrutgers01

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2008
Looking for a good business lunch restaurant in the Bloomfield/Montclair area. Taking a potential clint but have also known him for 15 years. So good food, but not snobby 5 star. He usually likes to either eat at the bar or a bar table rather than full table service. Would love suggestions
@zappaa @RutgersRaRa

Looking for a good business lunch restaurant in the Bloomfield/Montclair area. Taking a potential clint but have also known him for 15 years. So good food, but not snobby 5 star. He usually likes to either eat at the bar or a bar table rather than full table service. Would love suggestions
@zappaa @RutgersRaRa
Alexus Steakhouse.

There are tons of great places on Bloomfield Ave. I think there are some threads that people have given options in before.
Porta is new to the area and good.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
There are tons of great places on Bloomfield Ave. I think there are some threads that people have given options in before.
Porta is new to the area and good.
Porta looks nice but the lunch menu is very limited. Dinner looks much better

Reactions: Jm0513
@zappaa @RutgersRaRa
Egans? https://egannsons.com/

I never eat lunch in Montclair. Usually just brunch or dinner. lol

@zappaa @RutgersRaRa
Psssst

Holsten's ....the Sprano booth: nuff said!

MO

If you want to stay outside montclair a couple miles

Rare in little Falls is a pretty solid place.
Or Tommy's Tavern which is the old Fridays on rt3 Clfton

Or bvb you could always hit up the Belmont Tavern. Good food and you could probably place a 200x'er there as well

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Faubourg for NYC type vibes and really good food. Although might be too fancy?

• Love

Or bvb you could always hit up the Belmont Tavern. Good food and you could probably place a 200x'er there as well
Chicken Savoy

See some real sopranos at the Belmont and great food. Opens at 5

@zappaa @RutgersRaRa
@yesrutgers01 I’m not much of a lunch eater, so couldn’t help with restaurants. Dinner places I can recommend, along with others on here, but on the rare occasion (maybe once a year) that I have anything around lunchtime it’s usually Raymond’s for their Eggs Benedict while my daughter gets Juevos Rancheros, all as part of our occasional day trip to Woodbury Commons Mall so she can shop for eight hours while I question my sanity.

Reactions: yesrutgers01

I went to Belmont towards dinner and it used to be crazy busy

Tommys Tavern is a good place to sit at the bar and eat, the bar is big enough that even when fairly busy you can get
a spot

ADVERTISEMENT