ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My New Novel: ALL STRINGS ATTACHED

zebnatto

All Conference
May 7, 2008
Hellooooo Rutgers Fans:

I graduated RU in '74 and, in addition to actually earning enough money to live on, I've been writing ever since. I'm a designated NJ Distinguished Artist and have three earlier novels to my credit. This one ALL STRINGS ATTACHED I decided to publish myself . . . for a lot of reasons. Please take a look at the Amazon link to the book and consider picking up a copy. It's good.

Amazon product ASIN 1667820559

Reactions: Rokodesh
Not challenging your decisions, but why have the novel take place in 2008 when your own teenage years of the late 60's and early 70's is a very interesting time period and one that you experienced? Think I might give As Told by Monk a try first.

Did you have a sense of the story or did that fall in place once you got deep into writing? Do you consciously follow one of the supposed 7 plot lines for a novel? As the author of multiple novels I'm sure you have several ideas swimming around your head at any given time, how do you "turn down" thinking about one story while you focus on the story you were actively writing? Just curious.

Maybe it’s set in 2008 since he bought his house at the height of the market and never thought there would be a housing bubble.

ADVERTISEMENT