ADVERTISEMENT

OT: national cheeseburger day

FeloniousMonk gettin' it on with a cheeseburger.............do NOT wanna see that visual!

86a5c2d7a9358c1d4b0a9fb3e8316bf0.jpg

This is especially important if you have 2 tickets to paradise.

So this one is for a month and not just one day....Baskin Robbins and its 31 flavors must have had something to do with it!
Well if it's Baskin Robbins, only Jan, March, May, July, August, October and December could be considered.

Reactions: RUnTeX
I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes, big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...

N.J.'s 25 best cheeseburgers, for National Cheeseburger Day

"American love affair with an all-beef patty or two on a bun.

Three of four Americans, according to one study, had a burger in the past week. We eat, on average, 5.3 burgers a month, and 74 percent of Americans prefer cheese on their burgers.

Here is my list of the state's best cheeseburgers, ones in which cheese is the star, or at least co-star. Krug's Tavern in Newark, winner of our N.J.'s best burger showdown, still serves the state's best burger as far as I'm concerned, but you don't need cheese to appreciate it, and that's why it's not on this list.

The burgers below are not ranked; they're all great. This is an updated list of one that appeared last year; six places have been added to this one:"

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/in...eseburgers_for_national_cheeseburger_d_1.html

Stage Left burger in New Brunswick is my favorite, but expensive.

Tierney's Copper Roof in Fairfield has a very good cheeseburger and is less expensive..

Stage Left burger in New Brunswick is my favorite, but expensive.

Tierney's Copper Roof in Fairfield has a very good cheeseburger and is less expensive..

The original Tierney's in Montclair always had one of my favorite burgers, especially the bacon cheeseburger.

Reactions: batts
ADVERTISEMENT