ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/27-10/29 Thurs-Sat

Shall I start a Hats Off to Mora and/or Mora vs. Schiano thread? UConn is 4-5. According to some here, that is Bear Bryant territory.
I don’t know what their record was before in the last few season but if it was horrible than 4-5 is not bad.

OSU inside the 2 or PSU but delay of game on first can goal. Up 6 30-24. 3 min left.

Henderson scores on a run anyway. 36-24 and going for 2..penalty again and they go for 1…37-24 OSU. Going to be tough for PSU now. Harrison 10 catches 185yds today

TCU up 34-31 with 3 min left

TCU seals it with a TD on 4th and 1 with 26secs left at the WVU 28. Hoists it up for TD. Dykes got some cajones lol. 41-31 TCU

Illinois with an explosive. Williams with a big TD with a lot of YAC. Missed XP, no shock this year in CFB. 6-0 Illinois.

Diminutive KSU RB Vaughn with a TD run. 14-0 on Ok St

Last edited:
Leipold doing a hell of a job with KSU today. 😜
Klieman has been a solid coach for them and from the FCS. They may have beaten TCU but going down to their third string was a little too much. Their backup played well in that game for AM

Howard is in today for AM

21-0 KSU…impressive. Like last week they jumped on TCU …can they keep it up this time and hopefully Howard doesn’t go out again.

Last edited:
Kansas will have its hands full with KSU. K's best chance for wins are Texas Tech and Texas.
Yup that’s what I said a little while back. I’m hoping they can get #6 somewhere. You know TT is on their 3rd string qb. Shough got hurt early and they replaced Donavan Smith with Berhren Morton and he’s looked pretty good the couple times I’ve seen him. I think he’s a freshman or rs freshman. They scored 48 on WVU last week.

Shough and Smith might end up transferring after the season.

35-0 KSU what a shellacking…impressive

Last edited:
Reactions: redking
Louisville up 20-14 on WF

UCF up 12-6 on Cincy

3TOs in the 3rd qtr for WF…goodness…and 5 in the game. No wonder they’re losing, surprised it’s not worse

UCF with their own fumble inside the 20.

Last edited:
Oh man 4th TO for WF in the third qtr and returned inside the 10. I’ll risk the jinx and say WF is done.

Louisville converts it to a TD on a Cunningham run. 34-14 Louisville

Cincy with a 14yd TD reception. 13-12 Cincy

OMG 5 TOs now in the third qtr for WF. I can’t remember anything like this.

Louisville converts the next play. Wide open. 41-14 Louisville

UF has closed it to one score 28-20 UGA 3min left in the 3rd

So much for that..UGA creates some room with a 70+ drive 35-20 UGA

OSU was tested and pulled away from Penn St. Unless Georgia does the same the Buckeyes should be #1.
Well they just scored lol

and again 42-20 UGA

Illinois is going to win against Neb 26-9
7-1 for the first time since 2001

UCF 18-13 on Cincy 4:30 left

Last edited:
Oh baby Cincy 39yd rushing TD 19-18.. 2 point coming up

Wow reverse field throw and a 1 handed grab for 2

21-18 Cincy…3 min left..only close game in the afternoon window

UCF driving at the Cincy 20 1:26 left

Their backup has been playing and is leading the drive

UCF 17yd TD rush with 48 secs left…nice blocking and good run. Cincy had no timeouts. 25-21 UCF

UCF wins

Well that was quick wide open 55yd bomb for a Tenn TD 7-0….5 plays 75yds

That tempo can cause mistakes for a D.

Iowa scored 33 on NW in a 33-13 win…they must feel like they won the lotto on offense lol

Last edited:
MSU up 7-3…neither team looking all that great early.

Tenn up 20-6 and just got an INT on a driving inside the redzone UK

Agree with this and have made similar comments here.

Last edited:
Tenn squeezes another TD in before half with under a min left. 27-6 Tenn…good route running there to get open

USC in a close one against Arizona up 17-13 at half

Agree, FGs won’t cut it against OSU imo. I still don’t see any potent sort attack and they haven’t needed it all season. Supposedly McCarthy is better. Against OSU not sure if that will work.

Pitt up 24-14 on UNC

Pitt UNC 24-21…same for Ole Miss A&M

A&M finally score a TD and gets in range and then Judkins goes for 61 into the redzone. He also finished off the drive with a TD. 4 plays 75yds. 31-21 Ole Miss.

As I said the other week, this isn’t last year’s Ole Miss with Corral. They run it a lot more with their 2 rbs. Judkins is a freshman.

Last edited:
Pitt up 24-14 on UNC

Pitt UNC 24-21…same for Ole Miss A&M

A&M finally score a TD and gets in range and then Judkins goes for 61 into the redzone. He also finished off the drive with a TD. 4 plays 75yds. 31-21 Ole Miss.

As I said the other week, this isn’t last year’s Ole Miss with Corral. They run it a lot more with their 2 rbs. Judkins is a freshman.

Need to lock down NYC recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT