ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/1-/11/5 Tues-Sat

Bowers is like a super man lol

Fumble Tenn ball!

KU scores on a Neal run 7-0

UGA crowd a factor early …,couple Tenn false starts…. 3-0 Tenn

Last edited:
Aww man they had him, looks like a TD. Good scramble by Bennett.

Hopefully they don’t call targeting or anything. There you go Danielsen just mentioned it.

No targeting

A lot of underneath stuff so far for Tenn.

3rd false start so far for them…UGA crowd a factor

So far Tennessee is back on their heels. They need to get more confidence and momentum.

Big 44yd run by Stroud may seal it if they can get a TD, maybe even a FG is enough if they can kick a chippy in the wind

He’s rushed for 79 and thrown for 76

They run it in for a TD and that should be it. 21-7 OSU

UNC up 31-21 on UVA
Minny up 20-13 on Neb
Really bad weather - like today - has a way of shrinking the talent gap. Fitgerald said he was praying for the crappy weather and he got it.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
That looked more like Tenn than UGA lol….TD for UGA

I tell you on the road in an environment like that it’s hard. Spread was 8-11 points for a reason.

That being said offenses like Tenn can score in bunches and have hot and cold streaks so it can suddenly turn but their D has to control UGA somewhat until that time

UGA is looking more like Tenn than Tenn lol. Tenn’s got to be careful it doesn’t get out of hand.

I think the big stage of Alabama was something they handled with the help of being at home. Now with the big stage on the road, it doesn’t seem like they’re settled as of yet and it may get too late if they don’t wake up soon.

Reactions: brgRC90
Jason Bean with a 73yd TD run 17-7 KU…that was some good speed

PSU scores a rushing TD 14-7 PSU

Liberty up 7-0 on Arkansas

Looks like ND game will have some wind issues as well

Ok St goes for it on 4th and inside the redzone and fumbles the snap. KU recovers. 3 TOs for OkSt.

KU drives it down the field and converts the TO. Nice fade and good catch by the WR. 24-7 KU

Liberty up 14-0 on Ark…Freeze having a good audition for Auburn lol

They just had a sure TD bobbled into a Liberty INT

Last edited:
Liberty up 21-0 on Ark on the road. Just hire him Auburn and be done with it lol. The man can coach, they don’t care about appearances just wins so do it.

He’s on his 2nd or 3rd string qb too iirc. I think they have some other injuries too. 1 pt loss to WF only loss of the season for them so far.

I was surprised any polls put TN ahead of GA
TN is good but the Bama game a giveaway that Bama wasn't good this year (Ohio St isn't great either)
When one WR has 200 yards and FIVE touchdowns on six receptions, then that's an indictment of the (Bama) defense (including the coaches).
GA is full of freaks of nature and they were just strolling through schedule while waiting for title games

I was surprised any polls put TN ahead of GA
TN is good but the Bama game a giveaway that Bama wasn't good this year (Ohio St isn't great either)
When one WR has 200 yards and FIVE touchdowns on six receptions, then that's an indictment of the (Bama) defense (including the coaches).
GA is full of freaks of nature and they were just strolling through schedule while waiting for title games
Well coached talent is hard to beat but not all teams are that well coached. It’s on the road too.

It’s not an unexpected outcome as I mentioned above. I was hoping calling the game would get the board jinx going but no luck yet lol.

...I expected UConn to beat UMass today......UConn independent status kills scheduling... but Jim Mora can coach......and his NFL record is only 2 wins from being a .500 wining pct (31-33)

Why would anyone want Tenn to win?
Do you want three SEC teams in the playoffs?
Need the dawgs to dominate the second half and hurt that possibility
Halftime "analysts" disparaging Ohio State and TCU.

Reactions: Jimpeg
Why would anyone want Tenn to win?
Do you want three SEC teams in the playoffs?
Need the dawgs to dominate the second half and hurt that possibility
Halftime "analysts" disparaging Ohio State and TCU.
I want a new face in there and it’s not likely there would be 3 SEC teams if they won. The committee would likely do everything they could to avoid that. 2 is always possible but 3 highly unlikely without a bunch things happening like what had to happen for Cincy last year.

Nice call for the TD. Kansas looks to be in good shape for win #6. 31-7 halfway through the 3rd qtr.

MSU still in a close one with Illinois. They’re up 9-7 halfway through the 3rd. MSU inside the redzone

MSU scores the TD on a 11yd run. 16-7 MSU…that’s a crucial TD the way this game has been going

ADVERTISEMENT