ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/22-11/26 Tues-Sat

That 2M paid to Jim Knowles really paid off today lol. My goodness, another big run for Edwards.

I love it. As I’ve said before CFB is getting more open from the top down. No OSU, Alabama, Clemson. Michigan rising, TCU maybe USC maybe etc. a lot of lower level teams doing respectable things.

It wasn’t that long ago that Oregon State was playing Rutgers style football.

Auburn Alabama 7-7
Purdue with the B10 west on the line down 7-3 to IU
Illinois next in line after Purdue up 7-0 on NW
Oregon State making it to ABC down 7-3 to Oregon
KSU Kansas on Fox in primetime…KSU has the inside track to the B12 champ game against TCU…the lower rung P5 teams making it to the broadcast networks.

Auburn Alabama 7-7
Purdue with the B10 west on the line down 7-3 to IU
Illinois next in line after Purdue up 7-0 on NW
Oregon State making it to ABC down 7-3 to Oregon
KSU Kansas on Fox in primetime…KSU has the inside track to the B12 champ game against TCU…the lower rung P5 teams making it to the broadcast networks.
What if there's a 3 or 4 way tie in Big West?
What is the tiebreaker for Illinois?

Good job on the qb sneak on 4th and goal for Oregon St TD. A little “Bush push” lol

10-7 Oregon St on Oregon

IU still leading 7-3 at half. Purdue gonna choke away the opportunity too?

Illinois up 10-0 on NW so they’re looking okay if Purdue fails.

WF and Duke in a 17-17 tie like them both…one of them will get 8 wins this year.

Alabama up 21-14 on Auburn

TCU taking care of biz on ISU up 24-0 and will be undefeated in the regular season if they close it out

PSU 7-0 on MSU

Not sure Dan Lanning learned from the Washington game.

Oregon St looking to go up 17-7 and I think they just got a terrible spot on 3rd and short. Smith is challenging the poor spot.

PAC12 refs suck, they actually confirmed it. Announcers were miffed by the refs there too.

Oregon St goes for it but a high snap messes up the play and they look short this time. That’s a big swing there because of the refs.

Oregon takes the turnover on downs 95yds for a TD..14-10 Oregon

Last edited:
Purdue goes up 10-7 on IU after a 82yd drive.

I was thinking similar thoughts…that it’s like WC simultaneous play.

I knew Clemson had the longest home win streak. Just heard the SC win is Clemson’s first home loss in 6 years.

Purdue in good shape now. 27yd TD run to go up 17-7 on IU

Bad INT for Oregon St returned inside the 5…21-10 Oregon

Oregon pulling away now 28-10

Illinois up 34-0 on NW

Duke up 27-24 on WF….it’s a great year 1 for Elko regardless but 8 wins would be something

Last edited:
IU can still play spoiler for Purdue…they close it to one score..17-10 Purdue

Purdue with some breathing space after a 60yd TD pass to Jones. 24-10 Purdue

Last edited:
Duke goes up on a 20yd TD…34-31 Duke

Purdue has likely clinched the B10 west up 30-10

Duke gets the INT but WF with 3 TOs. 1:16 left

Duke throws the ball to get a first down and looks like that should be it. Nice job Elko..8 wins in year 1 after 1 total ACC win over the last two years.

Elko beats his mentor Clawson…both good coaches it seems

Miracle 1 delivered. Punter bobbled the snap and fumbled on his own 1 yard line. TD Beavs. Down to 3
oops - TD call reversed, but OSU scores on next play. 34-31

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Miracle 1 delivered. Punter bobbled the snap and fumbled on his own 1 yard line. TD Beavs. Down to 3
oops - TD call reversed, but OSU scores on next play. 34-31
PAC12 refs sucks..tried to screw Oregon St again..that terrible spot in the first half snowballed on them

Miracle #2. Defensive stop. Ducks go for first down on 4th and 1 inside their own 30 and Beavs make the stop and now looking to take the lead.

I’ve read this before about Oregon St. they are good at 21 position…meaning they lack a qb. Find a way as I say.

They’ve just taken the lead on Oregon. 38-34 Oregon St

Something Rutgers fans don’t understand.
Situations are never perfect especially at schools like us, Oregon St, Duke, Kansas, WF etc…just have to find a way to make things work. That’s just the deal.

Hope Oregon St can pull it off. Damn refs lol.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Don't go riling up the troops with the Mike Elko stuff. 😜 Their recruiting was near the bottom of the ACC too for the last several years. Must be Robb Smith at DC!!!

secret smell GIF

• Haha
Don't go riling up the troops with the Mike Elko stuff. 😜 Their recruiting was near the bottom of the ACC too for the last several years. Must be Robb Smith at DC!!!

secret smell GIF
I post these things cause I love the stories and so people know what’s happening out there and see there’s always hope to turn things around.

I post these things cause I love the stories and so people know what’s happening out there and see there’s always hope to turn things around.
That's why you and I need a seat at the table when Rutgers selects the next head coach. You are the voice of reason, and I am the emotional one. The dynamic duo. You can throw me to the sharks when things start to go South. I'm fungible.

• Haha
My goodness look at that stat but they’re competing and winning. Find a way. Come on Beavers.

And he didn’t need 3-6 years
Great year 1 and I like him, he was actually a name I brought up when we hired GS but have to see how he follows it up. I think it’s possible he’s another Clawson type though. He was his protege for a quite a bit of time.

Yes! Oregon St D comes up big! PAC 12 title shot on the line too for Oregon. Could be another spoiler game like Nebraska Iowa yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT