ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/22-11/26 Tues-Sat

Whew thank god the refs didn’t screw them there on the spot. 6 completed passes all game for Oregon St lol.

Utah very happy with Oregon St..Oregon St losing 31-10 with under 5min to go in the 3rd qtr and now about to win 38-34.

9 wins and ranked for Jonathan Smith and the Beavers in year 5, following 7 last year.

Christmas came early in Corvallis. Colossal collapse by the Ducks. Is it fair to call Bo Nix a loser?

Oregon still has a chance but they need help now. It looks like it comes down to the Apple Cup

I think it’s Lanning. He’s still making questionable 4th down calls just like the Washington game
No doubt Lanning made some bone head decisions and their play calling inside the 5 on the last drive was Gleesonesque.

That was quick. Kansas State stores after Kansas fumble. 7-0
You know I like Kansas and Leipold but I hope KSU wins. KSU is playing for the B12 title game. If they lose I think Texas might get in and I don’t want that lol.

And as soon as I say that, Kansas scores a TD lol…7-7

Reactions: Knight Shift
You know I like Kansas and Leipold but I hope KSU wins. KSU is playing for the B12 title game. If they lose I think Texas might get in and I don’t want that lol.

And as soon as I say that, Kansas scores a TD lol…7-7
I'm rooting for this guy!

BattleReady.0.gif

A&M trying to play spoiler to any outside shot LSU has at the CFP…17-10 A&M

TD KSU on a busted coverage 42yd TD. KSU looks better with Howard than AM in the games I’ve seen. 14-7 KSU

Oh man what a play by Williams to avoid a sack and get 12yds. They fake the 4th down try and Williams punts.

KSU gets a safety with a hold in the endzone by Kansas. 16-7 KSU

BC up 10-0 on Cuse. How does one watch ESPN3? No "watch" option on ESPN.com, and not on YouTubeTV?

PItt up 13-0 on Miami. All that NIL money, and this for head coach:

479e819b2f36428.gif

BC up 10-0 on Cuse. How does one watch ESPN3? No "watch" option on ESPN.com, and not on YouTubeTV?

PItt up 13-0 on Miami. All that NIL money, and this for head coach:

479e819b2f36428.gif
It says through the ESPN app you can watch ESPN3 but I couldn’t access the game. I have ESPN+ and YouTubeTv but somehow I couldn’t access the tile for the game so I’m not sure how you get ESPN3 content. I’ve never tried before this attempt.

KSU pulling away now. Nice sweep for the TD. 23-7 KSU

ND TD ….10-7 USC

Kansas scores 23-14 KSU… nice blocking for Neal on that TD

Last edited:
Wow nice play by Williams keeping it on the option for the TD. Thought the play was stuffed but he pulls it and scores the TD. 17-7 USC

Big run by Deuce Vaughn for KSU …80yd run. He looks like a little Spud Webb on the football field lol.

LSU A&M tied at 17

Last edited:
It says through the ESPN app you can watch ESPN3 but I couldn’t access the game. I have ESPN+ and YouTubeTv but somehow I couldn’t access the tile for the game so I’m not sure how you get ESPN3 content. I’ve never tried before this attempt.

KSU pulling away now. Nice sweep for the TD. 23-7 KSU

ND TD ….10-7 USC

Kansas scores 23-14 KSU… nice blocking for Neal on that TD
We need rabbit ears for ESPN 3!!

• Haha
Reactions: rutgersguy1
KSU and Kansas trade TDs….30-21 KSU

A&M gets a scoop and score to go up 24-17

Another team trying to be spoiler.

Nice catch by the USC WR…5’ 11” but climbing the ladder. USC later converts the ND fumble on a walk in TD…24-7 USC

A&M 1 armed TD catch….31-17 on LSU

Last edited:
What a play by Williams on that scramble. He’s putting himself in good shape for a Heisman.

A&M inside the 10 looking to probably seal it with a TD.

A&M helping out OSU tonight. Buckeyes are looking for additional help from Notre Dame too, but I’m not sure on that one.

ND won’t go away…TD drive 31-20 XP coming up…31-21 USC

Spudd Webb errrr Deuce Vaughn with a TD off the pitch. 37-21 KSU

Last edited:
A&M looks like they will hold on after taking over on down with 2:37 left and up 38-23…game over and no chance of LSU in the playoff

Last edited:
Cuse has the lead on BC now.. 25-17

Pitt up 35-3 on Miami

TT tied at 38 with OU

USC with an INT on Pyne in their own territory up 31–21

Williams converts to a TD…38-21 USC

Daniels with a TD run…37-27 KSU after 2 point conversion miss on a dropped pass. Bean had to come in for the conversion because Daniels got hurt on the play.

Last edited:
Notre Dame can no longer claim playoff spot based on OSU and LSU losses. 38-21 USC

TT OU tied at 45…OU just got an INT…5 min left..48-45 OU with a FG after the TO

WSU up 3-0 on Wash…Oregon rooting for WSU and Utah rooting for Wash

Last edited:

KSU up 40-27 on Kansas

TT driving with less than 2 min left down 3 to OU

31 secs left and play is being reviewed to see if it’s a first down around the OU 25. TT has all 3 timeouts. They say it’s short 4th and 1.

TT makes the 43yd FG to tie 48-48

WSU up 10-7 on Wash

KSU goes up 47-27 on Kansas

TT lays the wood on Gabriel on end around pass to him.

OU misses the 34yd FG in the first OT

TT makes their 35yd FG and wins 51-48!on OU

Last edited:
First time ever TT beats Texas and OU in the same season.

No Texas or OU in the B12 title game for the second straight year. TCU and KSU will be in the B12 title game.

In these guys attempts to be clever, they expose their lack of understanding of the current format and its intended purpose.

The reality of next week highlights the importance of the results of games that the contenders had up to this point. Everyone should have realized the expansion from a 2 team to 4 team format could allow for the chance of game played where a negative outcome might not impact the ability of a team to still be rewarded with an opportunity.

Think of it this way, what is the greater evil, an opportunity provided to a team that could lose its last game (say UGA or UM) with this 4 team format, or a potential unbeaten team (TCU) not provided an opportunity in a 2 team format. The 4 team format was a safety net. Think of Auburn in ‘04.

Btw, the guy who lumped the Big 12 CCG in as meaningless, probably doesn’t want to see what happens if TCU loses.

In these guys attempts to be clever, they expose their lack of understanding of the current format and its intended purpose.

The reality of next week highlights the importance of the results of games that the contenders had up to this point. Everyone should have realized the expansion from a 2 team to 4 team format could allow for the chance of game played where a negative outcome might not impact the ability of a team to still be rewarded with an opportunity.

Think of it this way, what is the greater evil, an opportunity provided to a team that could lose its last game (say UGA or UM) with this 4 team format, or a potential unbeaten team (TCU) not provided an opportunity in a 2 team format. The 4 team format was a safety net. Think of Auburn in ‘04.

Btw, the guy who lumped the Big 12 CCG in as meaningless, probably doesn’t want to see what happens if TCU loses.
I think there’s a good chance TCU is in regardless just like Michigan and UGA. If USC loses figuring out 4 is a question. Is it OSU, Alabama? I hope USC closes it out so no worries of about it.

ADVERTISEMENT