ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Games Thread 11/15-11/19 Tues-Sat

Any chance Fox can blur out the PAC-12 logo in the USC-UCLA game and put in a Big Ten logo?

Surprising score South Carolina up 28-14 on Tenn midway through the 2nd

Arkansas up 14-0 and just picked up a fumble

OU up 21-0 on Ok St

Another surprise…GT up on UNC too 21-17 in the 4th

OMG TCU wins and that was bad clock management by Riley and Dykes…they barely had enough time to kick it because of a run on 3rd down lol

29-28 TCU..what an ending
Was wondering about the following since these plays occurred. Often this year, referees have blatantly held up play while a defense makes a substitution after the offense has. Baylor hurried to line up on that FG attempt.

At what point would a referee hold up play while the clock is running vs. throwing a flag on the defense?

Was wondering about the following since these plays occurred. Often this year, referees have blatantly held up play while a defense makes a substitution after the offense has. Baylor hurried to line up on that FG attempt.

At what point would a referee hold up play while the clock is running vs. throwing a flag on the defense?
Never thought about that, don’t know

GT up 21-17 still…under 3min left against UNC. It’s like all of UNC’s games this year go down to the wire.

They’re in the ACC title game but any very minimal shot they had at the CFP is gone with a loss.

SC and Tenn exchange TDs 35-24 SC

Last edited:
GT gets a first down and that should be it for UNC.

UNC went up 17-0 at home and GT wins 21-17. Mack has finally run out of his 9 lives lol

UCLA out to a 14-0 lead on USC. PAC gonna stick to form and knock out its last remaining CFP contender

Upsets on tap in primetime

Ark up 35-6 on Ole Miss
UCLA up 21-10 on USC
SC up 35-24 on Tenn
OU up 28-4 on Ok St

Tenn tempo causes a mistake on SC’s defense leading to a TD 35-31 SC

SC still holding up, goes up 11 again 42-31 on Tenn.

USC can’t capitalize on the TO, missed the FG…still down 21-17 to UCLA

Another UCLA TO and USC has another shot to sneak some points before half

This time USC gets the FG 21-20 UCLA

Last edited:
Was tonight's #6 LSU - UAB game an announced sellout? Crowd shots show plenty of empty seats...

I’m not sure SC has played like this all year on offense.

As explosive as Tenn’s offense is, I don’t think they’ll be able to come back from down 18. They have to hold SC to a FG here.

After some penalties on Tenn in the endzone, SC gets a TD goes up 49-31. I think that’s all she wrote for Tenn even with about 10 min left in the game. SC is just playing way above their heads tonight.

Last edited:
Uh oh when it rains it pours…Hooker went down for Tenn.

56-31 SC it’s over for Tenn

USC TD pass for the lead for first time 27-24 on UCLA

USC converts the fumble to a TD 34-24

Last edited:
UCLA with the immediate answer. WTF was the short KO by USC? Bruins converted.

If you like offense it should be a good one…at least on paper. What ends up happening though who knows.
You called it it’s a scoring fest. And Tennessee better drop like a rock after that beat down. But we know they’ll probably stay in the top 10 and 7-4 S.Carolina will vault into the top25

You called it it’s a scoring fest. And Tennessee better drop like a rock after that beat down. But we know they’ll probably stay in the top 10 and 7-4 S.Carolina will vault into the top25
Never know for sure but going into the game seemed like a logical outcome considering their offenses (and their defenses) lol.

48-45 now…who can get a stop first.

I’m shocked by the Tenn outcome. SC had an out of body experience this game. I’ve seen bits of some their games and they can be just horrid on offense but today they were on another planet on offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: koleszar
Quite an offensive display in the Rose Bowl. Now 48-45 USC on top. Big 10 looking forward to that firepower upgrade.

Last edited:
Oregon up 7-3 on Utah in the 2nd qtr

Bo Nix playing…wasn’t a sure thing before the game.

Oregon goes up 14-3

Last edited:
USC may have a shaky defense but they do have a knack for getting TOs this year…killer INT for UCLA.

Game over. USC survives 48-45. Two talented QBs put on quite a show but 3 picks by DTR were killers.

Looks like Oregon snuck by Utah last night with a 20-17 win. I think a win next week against Oregon State clinches them a PAC12 title shot against USC.

Speaking of which, nice job Jonathan Smith and Oregon State notching win #8 this year against ASU 31-7.

For all their recruiting over the years, that's it until a good coach came along.

Didn't realize until watching CFF, that with their 2 wins in a row against UK and UF, Vandy has a shot at a bowl. They're 5-6 ..probably a long shot unless Tenn, melts down for the 2nd straight week.

Speaking of which I saw some posts that a Tenn defensive player was suspended earlier in the week and didn't make the trip for the SC game. Heupel hasn't clarified why. Posters on their boards and twitter were saying Jeremy Banks, the suspended defensive player, got in a lockerroom fight with Hooker over NIL. They said the defense didn't like that and played half heartedly yesterday. Is that internet innuendo and whatnot, I don't know but it does bring up another side of NIL that people don't talk about. They all think the money is needed etc.. but I wonder how many think about how NIL can also affect lockerroom chemistry.

ADVERTISEMENT