ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Games Thread 11/15-11/19 Tues-Sat

A narrow escape from Navy and a blowout of BC and Notre Dame is back in playoff contention.

A narrow escape from Navy and a blowout of BC and Notre Dame is back in playoff contention.
A CFP ranked ND though helps USC’s resume’, strange team this year. Home losses to Marshall and Stanford but a dominating win against Clemson and a win against UNC.

I think they’re capable of playing keep away with their run game to try and beat USC, mind you USC often doesn’t need a lot of time to score.

I mentioned above some Tenn fans thinking one of their defensive players getting in a fight with Hooker over NIL and the defense didn’t like the suspension so then the defense played half heartedly. Who knows if it’s internet innuendo or not.

But you know Shame Beamer was a part of that whole Wakey Leaks scandal where a WF radio guy was leaking playbook info to opposing teams and Beamer was one of the coaches who accepted it. Could the suspended player have done something similar, who knows.

I’m not usually one for conspiracy theories but I wouldn’t completely rule out something happening given Beamer’s history and the shock of SC’s offensive performance considering how they’ve been on offense all year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Tennessee really got punished in the polls for that crushing loss to 4 loss So Carolina. Ha. Still in top 10. Boo.

ADVERTISEMENT