ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Need So. Carolina Law Firm To Litigate

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
I am a partner in a Toxicology Company based in So. CA.

We need to speak with a strong So. Carolina law firm -neither my partner nor I want a solo practice on this.
The company in So. Carolina owes us a considerable amount of money and is in breach of contract. Our attorney in CA has contacted their attorney / made written demand. But the time for response has come and gone / she suggests that we retain local counsel to initiate litigation against the So. Carolina based company.

I would appreciate your responses either here, or if you wish you can email me at:
rutgersmo at roadrunner dot com.

Thanks

MO

I am a partner in a Toxicology Company based in So. CA.

We need to speak with a strong So. Carolina law firm -neither my partner nor I want a solo practice on this.
The company in So. Carolina owes us a considerable amount of money and is in breach of contract. Our attorney in CA has contacted their attorney / made written demand. But the time for response has come and gone / she suggests that we retain local counsel to initiate litigation against the So. Carolina based company.

I would appreciate your responses either here, or if you wish you can email me at:
rutgersmo at roadrunner dot com.

Thanks

MO
Check out Primerus firms. Vetted and very reasonable. Had great experiences both times.

ADVERTISEMENT