ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Need Suggestions for Company Holiday Dinner Near Manville/Bridgewater

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Hi All,

We need to set up a company holiday dinner for our office. I know we are a bit late to the game but I am looking for feedback on places to have it in the Manville/Somerville/Bridgewater/Raritan area. It will be for around 30 people.

Any suggestions on places would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tavern on the Hill. Thank me later. Or now if you're a more prompt type of guy.

ON a more serious note, Stoney Brook Grill in Branchburg seems like a good spot for something like that.

How about 22 West Tap and Grill? Or RedStone or Seasons 52 in the Mall?

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Hi All,

We need to set up a company holiday dinner for our office. I know we are a bit late to the game but I am looking for feedback on places to have it in the Manville/Somerville/Bridgewater/Raritan area. It will be for around 30 people.

Thanks.
Girasole in Bound Brook. Awesome food. Great owner and service. BYOB. Owner's son plays LAX at Rutgers so you're also supporting Rutgers family.

Carpacios in middlesex. Great service, food and attention by wait staff. Very reasonable

ON a more serious note, Stoney Brook Grill in Branchburg seems like a good spot for something like that.
I'll second that, I've seen them hosting during the holiday season. We hit that place for lunch every now and then, like their selection.

Reactions: fsg2
Hi All,

Thanks.

People always forget one of the most important things when asking the board for suggestions on dinners, parties, vacations, etc...Your budget. Are you looking for high end and company a big spender? Are you looking for value or are you looking for lowest price possible but still a good place.

Willie McBrides in Branchburg, at the intersection of RT. 28 and RT. 22. they have private rooms of various sizes available. One has a private bar and a fireplace.

Attended a holiday party 2 years ago at the Bridgewater Marriott with about 90 guests. They have several private rooms of various sizes. It worked out well.

Many of the places near where you are looking we’re already mentioned. In addition you can try:

Wolfgang’s - expensive but good
Drewbys- inexpensive, pretty good food but small
Chimney Rock - have a back room good pizza
Stage House - good size pretty good food

There are a handful of good Italian joints in that region. Most are small but food is good. Luca’s on 27 is really good but 5 miles south of Somerset so depends on where you are coming from

Hi All,

Thanks.

What Holiday?

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the suggestions. This is for a Christmas dinner.

Sahara in Manville has a private room. I don't think it has a liquor license so you'd have to BYOB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT