ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nets Twolves game postponed after police shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
once again the nba taking a big stand by changing the date of a game to show police not to shoot anyone.

there were 20 shooting in Chicago in the last week but the bulls haven’t postponed any games

ummmm. These weren’t Cops shooting innocent people.

Reactions: Greg2020
this kind of thinking that certain people are too dumb to figure out what to eat or how to get id reeks of privilege....
actually, it's not privilege to understand the basic economics. two boxes of 99 cent mac and cheese can feed a family of 4 more cost efficiently than a meal with fresh meat and veg. $2 of fresh food is...a head of broccoli, maybe?

LEO aren't commoners. Their badge carries additional responsibility and accountability (or should). No one should expect them to behave like the people they are supposed to be policing.
But why does it make a victims life any more or less important? It shouldn’t matter how they were killed

But why does it make a victims life any more or less important? It shouldn’t matter how they were killed
it doesn't make a particular victim's life more valuable than another. however, there SHOULD be outrage towards the death being caused by someone who is supposed to know and act better than a commoner.

actually, it's not privilege to understand the basic economics. two boxes of 99 cent mac and cheese can feed a family of 4 more cost efficiently than a meal with fresh meat and veg. $2 of fresh food is...a head of broccoli, maybe?

He also doesn’t seem to understand that food deserts exist in rural America as well urban America, that it’s not entirely a race problem.

When we start paying gang members a government salary and a pension and give them power issued by the government I will hold them to the same behavior standards I do police officers.
gang members don't sign up to serve and protect.
They only know kill.-maim -destroy.
Police shouldn't be held to the same standards as scum , but held to the standard of fair and equal enforcement of the law
The only standard gang members and police officers should share is: both should expect to be arrested if they commit a crime.

When we start paying gang members a government salary and a pension and give them power issued by the government I will hold them to the same behavior standards I do police officers.
Ok so you’re just another wokester that isn’t bothered by black on black crime

Reactions: goru1869
Take a break from getting owned, reread the thread and tell us.
16 year old shot and killed today by a state trooper in Maryland. I’ll let you figure out if the kid was black or not before asking your opinion

someone is bringing it up to defend burning and looting of dollar stores..thats the amazing thing
I brought it up and I wasn't defending looting. I was challenging the idea that the destruction of a dollar store hurts the community. Dollar stores are parasitic. They drive out local grocers and suck out far more value from a community than they return. Only about 3% of them have any fresh food. The absence of fresh food is a key component of what defines a food desert.

Several cities including Cleveland and Birmingham have made efforts to stop the expansion of dollar stores because they know the neighborhoods they go to will get worse.

In case anyone was interested, and I'm assuming nobody is, the Nets beat the Wolves 127-97 in the rescheduled game.
Absolutely dominant.

Durant was cruising with 31pts on 11-15 shootong and Joe Harris again crushed from deep. 5-8 from 3 for 23pts overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT