ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New College Football Video Game announced

You can thank the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit for killing the licensed NCAA games. This new game certainly has a “wink, wink” to turning it into an NCAA game with exactly 126 teams and certainly will have a third-party patch out there to instantly convert it into an NCAA game.

been following this since they started their campaign about two years ago. Can't see myself donating to it... but I'll definitely buy the game once its ready.

I still play NCAA ‘14...I’m a degenerate

With sites like Operation Sports, the only reasons for a new game is the uniforms and to play on the current gaming platforms. The latter wouldn't be necessary if EA could have produced one more season.

been following this since they started their campaign about two years ago. Can't see myself donating to it... but I'll definitely buy the game once its ready.

Licensing is a big deal. The only reason to purchase each year of NCAA Football was to get the updated rosters and uniforms. Excluding these annual updates, there was very little difference between each release from a game play perspective. This is something the new game will eventually need to remain profitable.

Reactions: njcanesfan
Sounds cool, today there are pretty few games related to sport subject, and hope guys will make a good game, because I like sports games, but I am tired of FIFA, even it is one of the best games I've ever played. Because of the small number of sport games released now, it can become quite popular, furthermore, If developers will add different skins, as on steam, where you can sell csgo skins, it would be great.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT