ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Dorms on College Ave

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2011
Chris Ash tweeted the following. Anyone know where these new Dorms are located? It's been so long since I have visited the College Ave Campus where I lived during my days at Rutgers.

If Livingston can look nice, there's always hope for college AV...

Not dorms, apartments. Will be interesting to see if it's all completed by the beginning of the school year. They're cutting it close with just over two months to go.

one year I lived in the Dorms almost across the street from there, but, down the block. The really old one. I'm curious if it is still there.

How far along is construction ?

one year I lived in the Dorms almost across the street from there, but, down the block. The really old one. I'm curious if it is still there.

That picture on the left looks like it could be from today. Like I said they're getting there but cutting it close with school around the corner. The new Honors College was built just in the nick of time, so I'll trust Devco on this one.

And these are the dorms on college ave. I think you might be talking about Mettler, Tinsley, or Stonier?

Or Ford Hall. Is that still a dorm?

That.'s it I think it was Ford. A real dump. The only Dorm located down towards Hamilton Ave. What happened to it ? It's not on the list.

I lived in Brett, Mettler, Hegeman and Ford.

Doesn't anyone remember the actual name of these things?

Scott Hall Lot. (though I am sure it was assigned a number)

Ford Hall. (RAA beat me to it)

Curious if "The Yard" is going to become a destination for watching games without crossing the river. Should be an interesting dynamic once it opens.

Way to block off the first four houses on frat row/Union st completely from sight o_O

And the view from those houses is now a skyscraper

The size of that building is completely misplaced. Excellent job with the honors college. Not so much with the yard.

Way to block off the first four houses on frat row/Union st completely from sight o_O

And the view from those houses is now a skyscraper

The size of that building is completely misplaced. Excellent job with the honors college. Not so much with the yard.
With the name of the project, I agree.

I thought Union Place was better. Much better.

But you need to see it in person. Not bad. And I think all of you will love the final touch(s).

Reactions: 17Q66 and RU23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT