ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NEW EVERYTHING / ANYTHING COVID-19 THREAD PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all evidence to the contrary these idiots keep pushing their "science". Masks don't work. Isolation is more harmful than the disease itself. Fresh air, the sun and exercise are the best solution, not masks, lockdowns, and whatever other crap they come up with.

This idea that we can control everything with a chemical, a pill or a vaccine is fool's gold and is making everyone sicker.
LOL yes medicine can't fix disease but going outside can! Clown.

Gates says that the world will be back to normal by the end of 2022.

With assiduous applications of the Magnificent 7(quercetin,zinc,D3,DHEA,astaxathin,melatonin,and goldenseal,this could been controlled within a few months and have been over by the end of 2020.However,there are no kickbacks doing it that way.

I wish that there was a vaccine to fix hernias.They'll be cutting me 2 weeks from today,COVID test required 2 days before.

Good luck with it. Ripped mine 5 years ago lifting. Day after surgery I slowly rolled myself off my bed and felt like I ripped it again. Pain was severed. Took several days to start getting better.

Health Impact News does a Judy Collins for those interested in the non-government/mSM version of the virus.

As for myself,I've taken several vaccines with no ill effects.For this one,I'm opting out.

Today, Eli Lilly also reported some pretty positive data on their cocktail mixture of two monoclonal antibodies, showing that these significantly reduced the likelihood (by 87%) of progression to hospitalization or death for those with mild to moderate COVID cases (non-hospitalized). These results are fairly similar to what we've seen for the Regeneron cocktail (post above), although that one has shown better ability to deal with the new variants. Regardless, this is more very good news for those who become infected with COVID.

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/lilly-covid-antibody-drug-cocktail-hospitalizations/596481/
And we now have a 3rd antibody treatment, from GSK/VIR that is very effective (85%) in preventing hospitalizations and deaths in mild to moderately ill COVID patients - so effective that the independent data safety monitoring board stopped the trial (so we wouldn't keep giving placebo to people). Like the Lilly and Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, this one needs to be infused by IV. This is great news - seriously, we have what is just about a cure for infected patients, along with vaccines to prevent having infected patients.

As of the interim review, 583 people recently infected with COVID-19 had received VIR-7831, also known as GSK4182136, or placebo. The participants were all at high risk of progression, based on their age or other factors, but were unlikely to require hospitalization in the next 24 hours and had oxygen saturation of 94% or greater at the time of enrollment.

In those patients, the anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody reduced the number of patients who died or needed hospitalizing for more than 24 hours in the 29 days after randomization by 85%. The effect was large enough to prompt the independent data monitoring committee to recommend stopping enrollment.

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biote...ations-and-deaths-phase-3-spurring-fda-filing

And more good news on the Regeneron monoclonal antibody cocktail from their phase III trial (the largest mAb trial to date) showing 70% reduction in hospitalization/death for mildly ill COVID patients. We have three excellent cocktails now that constitute something close to a cure for people who become infected with COVID - and they're still not being used as much as they could be. If you happen to become infected with COVID or know someone who becomes infected, push to get one of these treatments as it might just save your life or theirs, as well as reducing the severity of the infection.

https://investor.regeneron.com/news...s-regen-covtm-casirivimab-imdevimab-antibody/

Three interesting COVID science tidbits on:
  • Robust immune responses from vaccinations in pregnant women, including protective antibodies being passed on to the fetus
  • Pfizer beginning vaccination trials in young children, looking at only safety for now
  • A new paper in Science shows that a single mRNA vaccination in infected/recovered COVID patients can boost neutralizing antibodies by orders of magnitude, which further confirms previous recommendations for infected/recovered COVID patients to still get vaccinated.

https://www.latestresearchnews.com/...o-covid-vaccines-pass-antibodies-to-newborns/

https://www.necn.com/news/business/...cine-trial-on-infants-and-young-kids/2433876/

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2021/03/24/science.abg9175

I read yesterday that Brazil is seeing serious Covid illnesses in the 30 to 55 age group

It's not only COVID.

There are 4 cases of Ebola in Oregon.Plus,horse racing in Maryland has been canceled for this weekend due to a herpes outbreak in on a horse farm.

It's not only COVID.

There are 4 cases of Ebola in Oregon.Plus,horse racing in Maryland has been canceled for this weekend due to a herpes outbreak in on a horse farm.
Too much inbreeding going on down there in Maryland!!

The former director of the CDC, Robert Redfield, stated that he believes COVID-19 escaped from a Wuhan lab. China Virus indeed.

The former director of the CDC, Robert Redfield, stated that he believes COVID-19 escaped from a Wuhan lab. China Virus indeed.

Old news. Before the shut down over a year ago this was the story being reported than it suddenly changed. I don't believe at all its man made nor released as some part of a conspiracy theory. Simply some one mishandled it.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
OK, I'm almost too embarrassed to post this, but my wife convinced me to consider the vaccine. With my Granddaughter starting t-ball, and dance, and my daughter in law attending a Wedding shower in May, and a huge Wedding in July, getting Covid becomes a real possibility. Yes, Mr. Anti Vaccine called today at 9:30am the mega site in The Moorestown Mall and both my wife and I will make the 45 minute trip from Freehold Twp. TODAY, same day appointment for 4:30 pm. Plenty of open slots, and I was on the phone for 1 hour to get a live person. It's the Pfizer vaccine. It seems a $hit load of people have gotten the Moderna, but I don't know anyone who's gotten the Pfizer. Go ahead, all you pro- vaccine people, commence the bitch slapping of me, 😁

OK, I'm almost too embarrassed to post this, but my wife convinced me to consider the vaccine. With my Granddaughter starting t-ball, and dance, and my daughter in law attending a Wedding shower in May, and a huge Wedding in July, getting Covid becomes a real possibility. Yes, Mr. Anti Vaccine called today at 9:30am the mega site in The Moorestown Mall and both my wife and I will make the 45 minute trip from Freehold Twp. TODAY, same day appointment for 4:30 pm. Plenty of open slots, and I was on the phone for 1 hour to get a live person. It's the Pfizer vaccine. It seems a $hit load of people have gotten the Moderna, but I don't know anyone who's gotten the Pfizer. Go ahead, all you pro- vaccine people, commence the bitch slapping of me, 😁
Glad you reconsidered. Wish more people would as well.

Great job man, and good luck with it today, as well as in 3 weeks for PFE shot #2. Great to hear you got same day appointments.

Good for you

Reactions: RUfinally2008

99% of the posters arguing against the vaccine on this board will get the vaccine.

Awesome man, I got my second Pfizer dose on 3/3. The normal side effects hit me pretty hard but I’m young; you will be just fine. At the very worst some aches and a mild fever that lasts a day.

No bitch-slapping. Glad to see you're on your way to protecting yourself from a potentially deadly virus and I'm sure your family is too. The more people vaccinated the better for everyone, as mutations only happen with new cases and the less new cases, the less likely we are to see a variant evolve that can escape our vaccines.

Also, I had the Pfizer one as did my wife and son - no issues other than the common minor side effects everyone has been discussing. I consider the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines to be just about identical.

It's not only COVID.

You are such a moron. There are 4 people in Oregon who may have been exposed to Ebola while in Africa and they're being monitored for the disease. They don't have it. Did you truly not look into this or did you get false info from one of your nutty conspiracy sites or did you just decide to make shit up? Also, Ebola is essentially zero threat in the US, given it's so difficult to transmit (via bodily fluids - it's not respiratory).

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...bola/283-234f6395-b2f4-4133-9354-4a2f79a1ac26

Smart decision...Wife & I had the Pfizer first shot in late January & second shot in mid Feb. only side effect for either of us was soreness at the injection site for a few hours, nothing else.

You are such a moron. There are 4 people in Oregon who may have been exposed to Ebola while in Africa and they're being monitored for the disease. They don't have it. Did you truly not look into this or did you get false info from one of your nutty conspiracy sites or did you just decide to make shit up? Also, Ebola is essentially zero threat in the US, given it's so difficult to transmit (via bodily fluids - it's not respiratory).

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...bola/283-234f6395-b2f4-4133-9354-4a2f79a1ac26

Pot meet kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT