ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Music (Released January 2020 or Later)

So the son of a friend (who is a musician and had his own band) has branched out on his own and is producing music. Here's a sample of what he's put out:

Reactions: Knight Shift
Here's a playlist on youtube of the 3 song EP he put out, according to my friend his style as of now is pop/EDM. However he's starting to do live performances on either guitar or keyboard, so I'll be interested to see how that goes for him.

Last edited:
Shinedown. Ten million albums sold. How do I not have a single one of their albums downloaded?

This song is powerful. Before passing over it- watch the lyric video and then the official video, and finally the intro to the song live. What a beautiful song. @Jm0513 -did you ever see Shinedown?

Hey! I saw them at Prudential Center in 2021. My friend was a fan so I tagged along. It was a good time.
I like this new song.

Shinedown

A Symptom of Being Human

“Sometimes I am in a room where I don’t belong
And the house is on fire and there’s no alarm
And the walls are melting to…..
How about you?”

Currently my 92 year old father in law with dementia and diabetes is living with us. It’s only been a little over 2 months but harder than the death of both my parents who had 2 year battles with cancer.

When I heard this song it all made sense to me. So often I have felt alone with this. No handbook on dealing with the disease or my feelings or the mistakes I made. Not alone at all. So many are dealing with their own struggles and demons.

It’s A Symptom of being Human

Last edited:
When the beat kicks in at 1:00, what song immediately comes to mind?

Last edited:
Morning metal. New music from Canada metal legends Anvil:

New single from Kerry King's (Slayer) solo album:

Beavis reacts:

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Swift drops new album (wears out the F-bombs)

I like this one best so far

Potty song...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT