ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New York Mets 2020 season

Mets get down to the 28 man limit by optioning Ali Sanchez to Brooklyn. Sanchez, for now at least, becomes the tenth Phantom Met in their history. That is, a player who was on the active roster but never got in a game.

Conforto gets so much crap from myself and others because he looks like Ted Williams and Tony Gwynn had a baby for 2 weeks and then leaves 25 men on base while striking out 7 of 8 at bats in big spots
He has a career .912 OPS with runners in scoring position, .989 last season

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
Typical Mets though...just as old man Cano starts to carry team and maybe earn some of his money, we send him home on a hit and not only out, but injured most likely for the year.
There is no way we win if McNeil, Rosario don’t get back in the lineup every day and Alonso keeps struggling.
BTW- Davis is showing to be the best hitter with McNeil on the team...

Reactions: cicero grimes
Typical Mets though...just as old man Cano starts to carry team and maybe earn some of his money, we send him home on a hit and not only out, but injured most likely for the year.
There is no way we win if McNeil, Rosario don’t get back in the lineup every day and Alonso keeps struggling.

Naa still Conforto.

Cano getting hurt is another knock against why you don't trade for a 36 year old who just came off a PED suspension with 5 years left on his deal. Injuries mount as you get older.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Why do you say Cano is most likely out for the year?Wednesday on the broadcast they said he hopes to be back as soon as his 10 days are up.

Nimmo CF
McNeil LF
Alonso DH
Conforto RF
J.D. Davis 3B
D. Smith 1B
Ramos C
Giménez 2B
Rosario SS

Wacha RHP

Was really hoping Cano would stay healthy and productive through August. Hoping they could deal him at the deadline to a contender for a young arm. Would have to pick up some money but we got half his $$$ from Seattle so it may have been possible. Now we are stuck with him.

Go root for them. Don't need any sad sack fans looking lovingly at that team.
NOPE... I'm not a Yankee fan. Just pissed off everything is going right for them and I'm waiting for the next Mets player to break their skull while slipping on a banana peel. Besides I got a Yankee fan stalking me everywhere I go now lol.

NOPE... I'm not a Yankee fan. Just pissed off everything is going right for them and I'm waiting for the next Mets player to break their skull while slipping on a banana peel. Besides I got a Yankee fan stalking me everywhere I go now lol.
Ignore them like the few jagoffs in this thread. Don't even give them a thought.

Reactions: tico brown
Ignore them like the few jagoffs in this thread. Don't even give them a thought.
Well, he said he blocked me now because I dont agree with him on other subjects. Guess he could finish what he started. Anyway good riddance lol.

I'm done wasting my time with a senile baiter, I'd call up Al Sharpton if I was interested in that.

Enjoy another Mets loss and YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED :Hammer Nails:

Reactions: Knight Shift
I did. Career .250 something batting average, homerun production up as well as strike outs. The hype around Conforto is too much. McNeil is a better hitter.
Cant blame you for that comparison. But Conforto is an all star if he hits the other way. Too bad theres times he wants to pull the ball 500 feet

ADVERTISEMENT