ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New York Mets 2020 season

Ahhhh, since we were talking pro baseball, I meant the NFL
Oh....I thought I'd already said that I was a NY Giants fan....since before there were Jets.
I felt towards the Jets the same as I feel towards the Mets. But then I met my wife...and she's a Jets fan. I stopped rooting against the Jets.

And it looks like Alonso is going through the dreaded sophomore slump that 70% of the rookies go through. DUH... It what he does in year 3 makes or breaks him.
He is not lol, he struggled the first 10 games of the season and has been on fire since. A small stretch like that in the middle of the season goes unnoticed

There is this new thing called the World Wide Web...funny what you can find out.
Judge's first 2 years he played 182 games and Little Petey has now played 182 games.
Judge
AB 626 R 138 H 169 2B 26 3B 3 HR 56 RBI 124
Little Petey
AB 672 R 114 H 173 2B 33 3B 2 HR 56 RBI 131

It is actually very amazing how identical these guys are over 180 games to start their career. And BOTH- VERY Impressive
superdouche is a sad yankee fan because the object of his bromance is laid up yet again. He and Stanton take turns lying on the gurney in the locker room.

He is not lol, he struggled the first 10 games of the season and has been on fire since. A small stretch like that in the middle of the season goes unnoticed
Alonso in July (8 games) - .200/.351/.300
Alonso in August (12 games) - .267/.365/.467

I wouldn't say he's been on fire, but certainly moving in the right direction.

So Met’s...Noah down, Stroman down then out, Wacha down, we bring up this kid Pederson and he has tightness and now deGrom. WTF
Let’s add in Cano hitting .400 with a little pop and aggressiveness- down

So Met’s...Noah down, Stroman down then out, Wacha down, we bring up this kid Pederson and he has tightness and now deGrom. WTF
Let’s add in Cano hitting .400 with a little pop and aggressiveness- down
If it's not one thing, it's another for the Mets.
At least there's Gimenez as a pleasant surprise this season. And Guillermo can pitch. . . .

As good as deGrom?

Seriously, the starting rotation looks like moldy Swiss cheese.
Even with that, the Mets are still in the playoffs if the season ended tonight:Chop banana: I know I'm reaching, but in these times, any good news is worth its weight in gold. :Laughing

Ramos has been outplayed by Nido over the first 20 games. BVW and Rojas will continue to march Ramos out there even if it cost the Mets games.

Please don't like Lockett go more than 4 innings. Otherwise, this game could get ugly. Philly is starting to time his pitches.

I said get Lockett out after 4 innings. Anything more than 4 is playing with fire and look at what happened.

Reactions: Zak57
Good to see little petey Alonso finally do something at the plate other then whiff. Guy has been brutal this year but hopefully this breaks him out of it. He is no Aaron judge that’s for sure.
Your right, he stays on the field, the Iron Horse doesn't. All time Rookie HR Record, still sticks in your paw I see,lololol.
EFl1a7qXkAAHtIk.jpg

As it is already know .... I'm not the biggest Nido fan but he just had the best game of his career and Ramos is completely lost right now . Why not give him another start ???
Don't expect Nido to set the world on fire offensively, but you'll get a better game defensively. Ramos can't do either right now.

Your right, he stays on the field, the Iron Horse doesn't. All time Rookie HR Record, still sticks in your paw I see,lololol.
EFl1a7qXkAAHtIk.jpg
Marly Rivera ESPN Writer

Judge has played 5 MLB seasons and he's been placed on the injured list in 4 of those, per ESPN Stats and Info. The one year Judge didn't go on the IL, he set the rookie HR record (broken since) and finished 2nd in MVP voting.
----------

Ramos and Rosario totally lost at the plate
Don’t have time this season to wait for these guys to turn it around

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT