ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New York Mets 2020 season

Hope springs eternal, at least for another day or two. DeGrom tonight against Nola. Got 18 for deGrom last time. I'll be happy with one-sixth that tonight.

Nimmo CF
Conforto RF
Davis DH
Smith 1B
Cano 2B
Frazier 3B
McNeil LF
Gimenez SS
Ramos C
---------------
🐐 P

Hope springs eternal, at least for another day or two. DeGrom tonight against Nola. Got 18 for deGrom last time. I'll be happy with one-sixth that tonight.

Nimmo CF
Conforto RF
Davis DH
Smith 1B
Cano 2B
Frazier 3B
McNeil LF
Gimenez SS
Ramos C
---------------
🐐 P
Wanna see 7 innings, 3 hits, 10 K's and no more than 1 earned run.
Conforto with 2+ hits and a HR- Same for Smith

Gee... The usual suspects weren't around when they were struggling but are now back to their usual f***ery on this thread.
Exactly, their leader, has nothing on basement Biden, in fact, he loves him. No worries,Mr. Softee is back!! Classic, front running pop up fan. Kbee the poster child for all of that.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Gee... The usual suspects weren't around when they were struggling but are now back to their usual f***ery on this thread.
Yup, but I start the $hit with no provoking, no problem, 1st 3 game series, they will be back in hiding. Hopefully, The 3 Amigos will remember the start times this year,lolololool

Reactions: RC83
I know he wasn’t “on” but was there a reason they took him out or saving him for the playoffs?

So we live to see another day. Here we go against Nola:

Nimmo CF
Conforto RF
Davis 3B
Smith 1B
Cano 2B
Alonso DH
McNeil LF
Gimenez SS
Chirinos C
-------------
Lugo P

It took awhile, but with a week and a half left in the season, it looks like Rojas has finally landed on a set lineup, more or less.

So we live to see another day. Here we go against Nola:

Nimmo CF
Conforto RF
Davis 3B
Smith 1B
Cano 2B
Alonso DH
McNeil LF
Gimenez SS
Chirinos C
-------------
Lugo P

It took awhile, but with a week and a half left in the season, it looks like Rojas has finally landed on a set lineup, more or less.
Surprised to see Davis Start after a big night last night...

Big hit by Cano but he needs to be on 2nd base. Takes the dp away and makes Nola throw more pitches.

Reactions: shields
I did say somewhere in this thread to bet the over with the Mets every game.
We all should be making $$$$$$&

Live pic of the Phillies bullpen.

72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Btw-Nimmo, Smith, Conforto, Cano even a bad Alonso who would be almost on pace for 40HR
Add in Davis and McNeil
When have we even dreamed on an offense like this

I miss Gary Keith and Ron during these games.
McCarthy made some odd woo wooo yell as Harper rounded 3rd after his second HR !!
Not sure if I woke up wife yelling woo wooo after Nimmo and Cano’s HR’s

Reactions: cicero grimes
Btw-Nimmo, Smith, Conforto, Cano even a bad Alonso who would be almost on pace for 40HR
Add in Davis and McNeil
When have we even dreamed on an offense like this

I don't know if you're ranking them but if so McNeil belongs in the first group.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT