ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nice Rutgers story

RC1978

All American
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2008
My son is a engineer at Lockheed Martin. They had a conference call today with about 100 participants. The subject of Rutgers and the saliva test came up. All of a sudden my Son sees this come across the chat:

My father sent me to old Rutgers,...

My son responds with :

And resolv'd that I should be a man;

Of course someone else posts

And so I settled down...

Of course it went on and on and not one of them was a repeat poster. Other participants were asking what the heck is going on. The meeting went on and towards the end someone posted

RU Rah Rah and it began again.

A lot Rutgers Alum out there and I guess a lot of SOE Grads.

My son is a engineer at Lockheed Martin. They had a conference call today with about 100 participants. The subject of Rutgers and the saliva test came up. All of a sudden my Son sees this come across the chat:

My son responds with :

And so I settled down...

Of course it went on and on and not one of them was a repeat poster. Other participants were asking what the heck is going on. The meeting went on and towards the end someone posted

:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:)

72nS.gif

My son responds with :

And so I settled down...

That's fantastic. I wish I was on that call to participate.

Reactions: RC1978

My son responds with :

And so I settled down...

There really is a lot of Rutgers people out there...now just got to get them to be fans of our sports programs...lol

Reactions: Scarlet83

My son responds with :

And so I settled down...

:Heart:Heart:Heart:Heart:Heart:Heart:Heart

Reactions: RC1978

My son responds with :

And so I settled down...

makes me smile.. thanks

rutgers is and always was a fine school.. we should all be proud of it

There of course are a lot of RU grads out there and lets pray we have sports this fall and going forward as the momentum of RU nation was really starting to heat up again especially after the bball season and the hiring of Schiano

My son responds with :

And so I settled down...

Awesome story! Contact RU promotions/marketing. Sounds like the perfect RU ad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT