ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NJ opening vaccines to all starting April 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally NJ catches up to the rest of the country. Been wanting to get the shot but haven't met all the criteria. Been 1C since the beginning of January with no emails to make an appointment.

I just had my 1st shot last week and the appointment was through the rwjbarnabas site. Since then, I received emails from the other 2 sites I signed up with to make an appointment - The NJ Site and the Atlantic Healthcare site. I assume the vaccine supply is increasing quite a bit.

Not worth getting a shot that will become a bad cold and is experimental.
It might be worth your life I know 4 families that have covid spreading right now. In one the father was severely impacted and lucky to be alive. The others seem to be ok. Interesting part is in all the families the people who were vaccinated never got sick. Vaccine is doing exactly what its supposed to do.

I've been honest and held off until I was legitimately eligible to schedule an appointment which was today, April 5. I went and looked at sites for Walgreens, Rite Aid,etc and they haven't updated the eligible jobs. Same for the Meadowlands mega site. I've been chomping at the bit for today. I don't want to lie and say I'm a smoker or something but if they don't have it up to date by tomorrow they're not giving people a choice. Especially with the flood gates opening on the 19th.

Reactions: satnom and Greg2020
There’s strong compelling evidence that we need to do the “everyone gets 1 shot” route, so more get 80% protection, then do the 2nd in 6 or 8 weeks, instead of 3 weeks. I hope this happens as well

Reactions: vkj91 and wheezer
Nice. In NC they are doing that this Wednesday. Already opened to almost everybody back in March (“overweight” qualified you ... and no proof needed/questions asked) .. CVS, easy peasy. Can’t underestimate the feeling of relief after the first shot. Second one next week (Pfizer). Can’t wait for the peace of mind

People take stupid risks. They have to live with the consequences. No sorrow from me. That type of person keeps infecting people and as a result we keep being restricted. The less of them the faster we get back to normal

Totally wrong.

Young and healthy people are of no threat to you especially since you got jabbed already.

We should have pricked the old, fat and sickly , the most vulnerable that make up the vast majority of hospitalizations and fatalities

Sounds like you have misguided fear.

You'll be ok bruh

Reactions: RUScrew85
Totally wrong.

Young and healthy people are of no threat to you especially since you got jabbed already.

We should have pricked the old, fat and sickly , the most vulnerable that make up the vast majority of hospitalizations and fatalities

You'll be ok bruh
Im not talking about young healthy people. Have no idea why you went down that dead end road. I'm talking about adults in real life and on this board who keep spreading misinformation to not get the shot. We need to thin the herd of those clowns.

People take stupid risks. They have to live with the consequences. No sorrow from me. That type of person keeps infecting people and as a result we keep being restricted. The less of them the faster we get back to normal

C’mon we are liberals. Aren’t we supposed to be lecturing everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteBus
Supposedly they opened t 55 plus a lot of professions added but when you look at their website- it hasn’t updated. Im supposed to get notified when I’m eligible but as of now- no appointments in Bergen county available

Reactions: Greg2020
Im not talking about young healthy people. Have no idea why you went down that dead end road. I'm talking about adults in real life and on this board who keep spreading misinformation to not get the shot. We need to thin the herd of those clowns.

I can see your point but do you mean ignore them or hope they catch CV and perish?

Supposedly they opened t 55 plus a lot of professions added but when you look at their website- it hasn’t updated. Im supposed to get notified when I’m eligible but as of now- no appointments in Bergen county available
The dropdown box for the professional on almost all the vaccine sites don't have the newly eligible professions yet. Someone is sleeping at the wheel.

And your experience with the long term effects of mRNA based vaccines is what exactly? Maybe you should let adults make their own decisions on what they inject into their bodies - especially where there is no information on long term effects and not wish death on them?

And your experience with the long term effects of mRNA based vaccines is what exactly? Maybe you should let adults make their own decisions on what they inject into their bodies - especially where there is no information on long term effects and not wish death on them?

If you're really concerned which you're not then get the J&J vaccine. Also can you tell me what the long term effects of Covid are?

We can always count on you to be on the dumbest side of any given issue.

Didn't your wife get vaccinated? And you're too scurred? What a pathetic "man."

We are about to pull back the curtain on vaccine hesitancy. The PR messaging is going to go into overdrive...and then the threats will come.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Totally wrong.

You'll be ok bruh

Some more info on my48 year old
friend
Who picked up the virus from his 14 year old daughter
He now has cardiac problems they are having trouble getting under control, but was able to finally leave the hospital
He was perfectly healthy a month or so ago, but the heart problems may be here to stay

Some more info on my48 year old
friend
Who picked up the virus from his 14 year old daughter
He now has cardiac problems they are having trouble getting under control, but was able to finally leave the hospital
He was perfectly healthy a month or so ago, but the heart problems may be here to stay
hope your friends recovers.

How, I'm not 55

Even if I choose to I'm not eligible.
If you are under 55, you can get the vaccine if you check one of these boxes:

smoker (cigs or weed)
obese
overweight
under-insured
urban or rural community
past drug use
any of a number of mild to moderate medical conditions
etc.

You check at least one of these boxes. Man-up. Get the shot and stop whining.

If you are under 55, you can get the vaccine if you check one of these boxes:

smoker (cigs or weed)
obese
overweight
under-insured
urban or rural community
past drug use
any of a number of mild to moderate medical conditions
etc.

You check at least one of these boxes. Man-up. Get the shot and stop whining.
Don’t know about the other counties but good luck in Bergen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT