ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NJ opening vaccines to all starting April 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I wish the right hadn’t fallen for a con man who was/is only out for himself, who mismanaged a pandemic that allowed hundreds of thousands of people to die, who intentionally created division where it didn’t need to be, and who allowed our country to be vulnerable to hostile foreign powers.

Seems we both have wishes that won’t come true, so we’ll just have to deal with it, won’t we?

And I’ll save you time...I know, TDS...
Believe me, I wish we had better choices at the voting booth. And I've never claimed anyone has TDS, not my style.

Unlike you I try to get along with others with differing viewpoints and I have with great success including in here. You can't say that.
You are so stupid and don’t even realize you argue with almost anyone except Orange supporters. You started it with this “left wing talk and stop watching Fox News and their intolerance”.

Reactions: Greg2020
You are so stupid and don’t even realize you argue with almost anyone except Orange supporters. You started it with this left wing talk and their intolerance
Actually this was started by those accusing others of being Qanon, talk about being so stupid, look up assclown 😂

Reactions: Section124
Unlike you I try to get along with others with differing viewpoints and I have with great success including in here. You can't say that.

There's no "getting along" with people who play down COVID and the other death and tragedy this country has gone through in the past year with lies and other nonsense.

And proof positive is the "hE's oN iGnOre" culture promoted by the CE board which is now beyond a paywall because it's a big fat bastion of "tolerance" I guess.

You are so stupid and don’t even realize you argue with almost anyone except Orange supporters. You started it with this “left wing talk and stop watching Fox News and their intolerance”.

If you watched "Into the Storm" on HBO....it's verbatim what you hear from certain posters here.

There's no "getting along" with people who play down COVID and the other death and tragedy this country has gone through in the past year with lies and other nonsense.

And proof positive is the "hE's oN iGnOre" culture promoted by the CE board which is now beyond a paywall because it's a big fat bastion of "tolerance" I guess.
The only reason I put you on ignore was it was exhausting debating you, unlike Doomsday I think you're a good guy, personally never had any issues with you.

The only reason I put you on ignore was it was exhausting debating you, unlike Doomsday I think you're a good guy, personally never had any issues with you.

There is a whole movement on this board to silence people via ignore and constant reporting that's coordinated off the board that was culminated in putting the CE board beyond a paywall where it's now essentially an echo chamber. And that's what this group was demanding, and of course it was handed to them.

As ridiculous as that all is...the best part is it's perpetrated by people who will tell you straight faced that they are the ones being silenced and cancelled.

Let's also be real that it's about 4-5 posters that cause the problems, we all know who they are, and that if the rules were enforced against them, everyone on this board would get along much better regardless of politics. Most of these 4-5 troll on sports related topics as well, one is a big Schiano hater, another a Pickiell hater.

Unless and until that issue is addressed it's going to get worse. And that's actually the same national issue when you have people in thrall of a cult who just promote victimization rather than policy. It was rejected at the ballot box but it festers elsewhere.

There is a whole movement on this board to silence people via ignore and constant reporting that's coordinated off the board that was culminated in putting the CE board beyond a paywall where it's now essentially an echo chamber. And that's what this group was demanding, and of course it was handed to them.

As ridiculous as that all is...the best part is it's perpetrated by people who will tell you straight faced that they are the ones being silenced and cancelled.

Let's also be real that it's about 4-5 posters that cause the problems, we all know who they are, and that if the rules were enforced against them, everyone on this board would get along much better regardless of politics. Most of these 4-5 troll on sports related topics as well, one is a big Schiano hater, another a Pickiell hater.

Unless and until that issue is addressed it's going to get worse. And that's actually the same national issue when you have people in thrall of a cult who just promote victimization rather than policy. It was rejected at the ballot box but it festers elsewhere.
How is putting people on ignore silencing them? That doesn't silence anyone, and you still see things in such a biased manner that it makes having discussion with you impossible, you're convinced that all the good people are on the left and the bad are on the right, that's how you talk. I think there are great people on both sides with assholes mixed in.

And I'm sure most reports are done on insults and both sides I bet use it.

Because much of the anit-vaxx crap is coming from the far right/QAnon, like the Nuremberg stupidity I debunked above. Why else do you think the Pew poll from about a month ago showed 57% of white male republicans being unsure or unlikely to get vaccines as compared to 7% of white male democrats? Words matter and some are gullible.
'how about the left wing media pushing fear so over 60% think that if you have covid you are hospitalized

please leave your political bs off of here

And I wish the right hadn’t fallen for a con man who was/is only out for himself, who mismanaged a pandemic that allowed hundreds of thousands of people to die, who intentionally created division where it didn’t need to be, and who allowed our country to be vulnerable to hostile foreign powers.

Seems we both have wishes that won’t come true, so we’ll just have to deal with it, won’t we?

And I’ll save you time...I know, TDS...

haha you really have exposed yourself as a fraud here...sorry given you many chances for self awareness but as you post your moral superior above the fray bs you post something like this.

Because much of the anit-vaxx crap is coming from the far right/QAnon, like the Nuremberg stupidity I debunked above. Why else do you think the Pew poll from about a month ago showed 57% of white male republicans being unsure or unlikely to get vaccines as compared to 7% of white male democrats? Words matter and some are gullible.
Another thread goes off the rails because of you. Lock coming soon. Congrats!

200.gif

Lol. Pot, meet kettle. I’m done here.

oh you will be bac with your same routine, just like the others..passive aggressive behavior

every thread relating to covid gets locked because someone has to interject Trump or Q or Fox News to make their argument instead of discussing differences of opinion. Again this thread got derailed because a certain poster could not resist bringing up Q

you and others here have no self awareness because you act your like your media..cbs, abc, nbc, ny times has actually been truthful with you. Until you accept that they have not and we have receipts for that, you are going to have trouble discussing the issues

Another thread goes off the rails because of you. Lock coming soon. Congrats!

200.gif

yup everytime with him

instead he should be discussing why Fauci is putting out such horrible messaging if we want to get as much people to take the vaccine, his comments are pretty awful to read if you aer a fence sitter which a pretty sizable chunk of the country is

Reactions: Caliknight
yup everytime with him

instead he should be discussing why Fauci is putting out such horrible messaging if we want to get as much people to take the vaccine, his comments are pretty awful to read if you aer a fence sitter which a pretty sizable chunk of the country is
I am very pro-vaccine, but Fauci is a moron. He is screwing up the message time and time again. How can anyone believe anything he says? Please retire and go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT