ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NJ opening vaccines to all starting April 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the J&J vaccine with the normal proven tech. You're move. :)

FYI - mRNA is even safer than normal vaccines. It was developed to be out of the body very quickly and not have to enter the nucleus of cells.

J&J is the only option for me.

How exactly does mRNA work with the cell's RNA if it doesn't enter the nucleus - and is that really the important point anyway?

Aww isn't that cute. Ridicule someone who is skeptical of a drug's long term effects using a never before tested technology created by a pharma industry who isn't responsible for problems with the drug working for a government under political time pressure to get something done.

If you think that's brainless I suggest you take a look in the mirror there Einstein.

Funny how no one ever group bullied or shamed others with any other disease until this political one.

Reactions: RUDead
Aww isn't that cute. Ridicule someone who is skeptical of a drug's long term effects using a never before tested technology created by a pharma industry who isn't responsible for problems with the drug working for a government under political time pressure to get something done.

If you think that's brainless I suggest you take a look in the mirror there Einstein.

The sheep don't like when one strays from the flock. It makes them nervous and question their dogma - that requires thought - they don't like that.

I don't give a **** if you get vaccinated, do what you want. But yes, if you come on here being skeptical about mRNA vaccines because you don't personally understand them I'm going to make fun of you because you're an idiot. Idiots are funny.

Reactions: Greg2020
Yeah in about 10 years. I'm more worried about more serious problems like cancer or immune diseases. You do you, I'll do me.
Screw it was more a whimsical response in that @MrsScrew had posted she got the shots. Didn't want to post another post to just announce I got an appointment. Not everyone's out to get you, you old grumpy bastard. See, even @mildone still has his libido intact for farm animals.

giphy.gif

I don't give a **** if you get vaccinated, do what you want. But yes, if you come on here being skeptical about mRNA vaccines because you don't personally understand them I'm going to make fun of you because you're an idiot. Idiots are funny.

Skeptical of a drug technology that has no long term history of safety - hell no long term history at all - is idiocy to you? Again, I think you're projecting.

Anyway thanks for all the well reasoned conversation. You made some very impressive points. LOL.

Skeptical of a drug technology that has no long term history of safety - hell no long term history at all - is idiocy to you? Again, I think you're projecting.

Anyway thanks for all the well reasoned conversation. You made some very impressive points. LOL.

It's not skepticism that makes you stupid, it's your approach to risk management. But I don't support forced vaccination so if you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. You won't hear anything about it from me unless you try to tell me it's because they're implanting you with the alien 5G or whatever in which case I will say "lol".

Screw it was more a whimsical response in that @MrsScrew had posted she got the shots. Didn't want to post another post to just announce I got an appointment. Not everyone's out to get you, you old grumpy bastard. See, even @mildone still has his libido intact for farm animals.

giphy.gif

No worries. Like I said earlier, she had it, and I'm worried for her in the long term but she decided she needed it for work.

I don't think everyone is out to get me. For some reason I decided to post in this thread with my reservations of a vaccine tech that has no long term safety history. I've been call stupid and and idiot by folks who seem to think skepticism and questioning dogma is stupid and idiotic. LOL Read that again and decide if I feel bad about those posts. Those folks are the definition of ignorant. Who cares, one more back on the ignore list.

And all for a virus that is over 98% not deadly.

Ya'll do you, I'll do me.

No worries. Like I said earlier, she had it, and I'm worried for her in the long term but she decided she needed it for work.

I don't think everyone is out to get me. For some reason I decided to post in this thread with my reservations of a vaccine tech that has no long term safety history. I've been call stupid and and idiot by folks who seem to think skepticism and questioning dogma is stupid and idiotic. LOL Read that again and decide if I feel bad about those posts. Those folks are the definition of ignorant. Who cares, one more back on the ignore list.

And all for a virus that is over 98% not deadly.

Ya'll do you, I'll do me.

Mildone still posts here?

Don't forget also being called a pansy for watching your wife get the vax but being too scared yourself.

Embarrassing!

Right? He's scared.

And your experience with the long term effects of mRNA based vaccines is what exactly? Maybe you should let adults make their own decisions on what they inject into their bodies - especially where there is no information on long term effects and not wish death on them?

Yeah in about 10 years. I'm more worried about more serious problems like cancer or immune diseases. You do you, I'll do me.

Yes, I'm scared of.. something? Lol clowns.

Don't forget also being called a pansy for watching your wife get the vax but being too scared yourself.

Embarrassing!

Do you realize you sound very awful?

Why are you so mad?

Would you call RUScrew a pansy to his face because you disagree with his personal health choices?

I think he's much bigger than you.

Why are you so mad?

Would you call RUScrew a pansy to his face because you disagree with my personal health choices?

I'd wait until he's incapacitated from COVID and/or mRNA-induced cancer aids and then tell him.

Why are you so mad?

Would you call RUScrew a pansy to his face because you disagree with his personal health choices?

Lol, hard-hitting advice from the biggest troll here.

Has nothing to do with his personal health choices, and saying things to people's faces has never been an issue.

Sorry, if you're too worried about 10-year affects of a vax your wife had to get to get it yourself, you're a coward. Plain and simple.

Lol, hard-hitting advice from the biggest troll here.

Has nothing to do with his personal health choices, and saying things to people's faces has never been an issue.

Sorry, if you're too worried about 10-year affects of a vax your wife had to get to get it yourself, you're a coward. Plain and simple.

So you wouldn't, we know.

Start treating people here better, you're always so angry, some sort of complex.

While I agree with you on the vaccine this is simply a poor response. No further comments from me here and I suggest you put away your shovel and take the loss
What loss? I got my 2 shots. People making bad choices will find out too late that the virus is the issue not the vaccine.

Reactions: TRU2RU

Why are you so mad?

LOL. I'm a pansy now? Keyboard tough guy. 🤣

Sure it is sweetie, I have a MO. And you get flustered by an insult on the internet. Because that's sort of your MO.

So kiss my ass.
Rest assured I have the same disdain for you posts as it appears you do for mine. I’ll stop short of the insults.

Here is one thing I don’t understand. Back in February when I was looking for shot appointments I put my mom and I on every waiting list available. We both now have vaccinations through Walgreens. What I don’t get is NJ has now increased the eligible population twice since I signed up, and I am still on the waiting list. You would think they would clear the waiting lists first before increasing number of people eligible. I’m glad they are increasing the eligible population but still puzzled why I’m still on these waiting lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT