ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Notre Dinero a 17.5 point dog in Columbus OH

I was listening to Fox and ESPN before the Nebraska game on Saturday, at least five guys pick Ohio State to win the national championship

That seems generous but given that it's at OSU and it's week 1 maybe they'll do it. There won't be a single Notre Dame fan in that stadium. Very hostile environment.

If the pundits are correct this could be the best OSU offense we have seen in the recent past.

Reactions: ScarletDave
I hate Notre dame but this could be the classic backdoor cover . Kinda like the playoff game against bama

OSU will embarrass ND because they want the #1 ranking. Won’t let off the gas, could see a 63-21 final

Don’t forget- the Oregon Ducks went into The Horseshoe and beat the Buckeyes outright last year . And that wasn’t even a good Ducks team. The Buckeyes can be had. It just won’t be by Notre Dame.

OSU can be had in the beginning of the season. Do you remember how Va Tech beat them while back?
I don't think that was a good Va Tech team.
If ND runs well, they will win.

Reactions: Mr_Twister
Don’t forget- the Oregon Ducks went into The Horseshoe and beat the Buckeyes outright last year . And that wasn’t even a good Ducks team. The Buckeyes can be had. It just won’t be by Notre Dame.
But keep in mind, that was against that horrible defenses from 2020 and 2021 which resulted in their whole defensive staff getting fired (minus their DL coach). The coaching just sucked - the talent is there. The big question is have they turned that defense around? If they can field just an above average defense this year, they could very well win the NC

ADVERTISEMENT