ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NY Mets Season

Ouch. Oh, and I would have simply posted in the Mets thread about tonight's total and complete collapse, but apparently I'm banned from their little safe space.

Update: I created a new thread since I was banned from this one and it was moved here. I can edit this post but can't reply in the actual thread. Absolutely bizarre. Are you guys really that afraid of Mets critics to ban them from your little thread? Come on...

Anyway, nice job firing up Bryce Harper tonight by booing him. He really embarrassed you, didn't he?
Most teams don’t boo other team’s superstars? You must not watch the same games as me. Part of baseball

Ouch. Oh, and I would have simply posted in the Mets thread about tonight's total and complete collapse, but apparently I'm banned from their little safe space.

Update: I created a new thread since I was banned from this one and it was moved here. I can edit this post but can't reply in the actual thread. Absolutely bizarre. Are you guys really that afraid of Mets critics to ban them from your little thread? Come on...

Anyway, nice job firing up Bryce Harper tonight by booing him. He really embarrassed you, didn't he?
Hey as$hole, you are posting in this thread,lol. What a moron.

12-3
So far this has been achieved with
1.Conforto out good part of the early season
2. Reyes still looking for his first hit
3. Harvey not being able to get past 5 innings
4. Swarzak and Vargas on the DL

Laughable to think we only win 81.

12-3

1. Conforto good
2. Ship Reyes out
3. Ship Harvey out
4. Get Realmuto
5. Play Wilmer and Nimmo more (how, don't know)

Reactions: tico brown
12-3

You forgot Cespedes barely hitting .190 .

Was at tonight's game but had to tap out after the 6th inning because it was brutally cold out there. Wheeler was decent tonight but like the other starters, he only was able to go 6 innings. Bullpen is already getting taxed out there.

It's still way too early for Defcon 1, esp if they lose tomorrow but they better get it together soon.

Was at tonight's game but had to tap out after the 6th inning because it was brutally cold out there. Wheeler was decent tonight but like the other starters, he only was able to go 6 innings. Bullpen is already getting taxed out there.

It's still way too early for Defcon 1, esp if they lose tomorrow but they better get it together soon.

To be renamed Shiti field when they play the Nats . The guys in the booth kept repeating the stat that the Mets are 14 and 45 (or something close to that) against Nats at Shiti since 2012.

Last edited:
Payback is schweet.....I was so disgusted on MOnday but feeling so much better now....we need to get a catcher...I can't take Lobaton and Nido anymore.......
1000% feel the same way.So many haters were ready to put us on life support after Monday which was as brutal a loss as you can have. getting off to this fast start allows a lot of WTF games that we all know happen. At least we're not behind a team that's off to a smoking start and falling behind by the hour,lmao.:sunglasses:

1000% feel the same way.So many haters were ready to put us on life support after Monday which was as brutal a loss as you can have. getting off to this fast start allows a lot of WTF games that we all know happen. At least we're not behind a team that's off to a smoking start and falling behind by the hour,lmao.:sunglasses:
Still need to ditch Reyes. Hate to keep harping on it, but get a catcher and get rid of Reyes. And one more thing---get rid of Reyes.

Still need to ditch Reyes. Hate to keep harping on it, but get a catcher and get rid of Reyes. And one more thing---get rid of Reyes.
What did you say anot Reyes? I agree. It's too bad TJ Rivera is out for the year with TJ surgery. Otherwise Reyes wouldn't be with the mets doing another ofer season.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT